• Forum membership has its advantages....

Dan Vance Jump !

Is it the Driver or the Truck ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JenDiggityDirt

Here's my vote...it's not the driver OR the truck...it's the photographer...ME! Wait'll you see the video I got of it, too. It took a little prompting to get Dan to do that, but he's just crazy enough to listen to us!

Jen

Jordan

I think he's partially insane......now the trucks for sale!

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>

WFODAN

Hey at least this new board gives me something to laugh about . Jen , you got a killer picture ! Klaus , thanks for putting it up . Jerry , the jump wasn't that high although I should've worn my helmet . Jordan , yeah it's for sale and I'll miss it dearly when it's gone . and Shaun , watch the video for the landing . You might be surprised on how smooth it really is . Later,

Dan Vance

Cameron

Looks like fun to me!!! I wish I could have been the passenger.
Aint this new board GREAT?

Junior

Dude that truck can jump! What brand of bumps do you use? You must have them on all 4 corners, don't you? Nice truck!

Junior
EJR Racing #244

scott

Isn't that the same truck that was suppose to jump the canal @ Glamis, but the driver said the rear-end
had some sort of kick, and it was spooking him??????? Just wondering.....

WFODAN

Junior it has Fox bumps on the front and rubber on the rear . The air bumps made it kick a little too much for me . Scott , Yeah I was gonna give it a shot but we changed the spring rate in the rear right before the trip and it made it a little spooky to put it up high in the air . Going big is cool but landing upside down is not !! wasn't worth the risk that trip .

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Why are these polls appearing if they have not been posted on since 2001?

Klaus

Administrator
i appears that if one votes the thread gets posted on top.

Will investigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.