• Forum membership has its advantages....

Dan Vance

frankh

The street stock is in one piece, ventura is racing them, here is your chance this weekend

frankh

I'll send you a PM, but it we'll be Sat should be down there by 3:00 pm Racing starts at 5:00pm.

Greg

we need more info. i mean if Dan is racing I wanna watch. let us know whats up.

Greg

frankh

I made him an offer a long time ago that he could drive my Street Stock car. If he can make it this Saturday night 5:00 PM. Ventura Raceway 1/4 dirt track

WFODAN

Heck yea I'll be there !!! I'll call you on your cell phone Frank on Thursday to re confirm . Thanks again . I'm STOKED !!! Hey Greg , I think it would be cool for all of us to go . We could make a great night of it .

Dan Vance

Greg

Im bringing the stang up there!!! i'll hop on the track right after the start and try to redeem myself after that ass whippin i got at dromo. I think we'll be there. (party at Franks....shhh. dont tell him). Just kiddin.

Greg

Jordan

Tell me where/when I wanna go!

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>

frankh

The party is no problem. Those that do not want to drive can crash in the trailer. There are 4 double bed and room for sleeping bags. the races ends at 10:30pm -11:00pm. If you are for sure coming let me know. We do the radio work for them and i will see about getting Free passes

frankh

If you come up bring a copy of your video and I will buy one. The race start at about 4:30 (main gate open at 5:00 PM) Ventura raceway get off at Calif. St make a left over the bridge and then make a right onto the frontage road go down about 3-4 blocks at the fair sign make a left and follow it around to the second gate (dirt parking lot) if you show up early will be at Motion Tire at 1400 Thompson get off at seaward Ave go right 2nd light is Thompson make a left about three block down on the left (that is were the car is)

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Dan isn't going to know what to do without jumps!!!! And does he know how to only turn left???? J/K Good luck Dan!!!! Wish I could be there but I have plans.

Oh yeah Dan, You might want to go over the rules with Frank. I don't think they allow nerfing, LOL

Tony

fishd00d

What A Joke
Alright frank I will show up early (is 4:00 early enough?) and just meet you at Motion Tire. I will bring a few copys of the video, I have some new footage from the Night race also and some other crap I will throw on there for ya! See you there!

Go Big Or Go Home