• Forum membership has its advantages....

Danica

mike mcqueen

She seems to be faster than Kenny Wallace and a few other boys who have had a lot more experiance than her.
But any driver is only as good as thier crew, If robby had chad he could be a winner.

A Vance

She seems to be faster than Kenny Wallace and a few other boys who have had a lot more experiance than her.
But any driver is only as good as thier crew, If robby had chad he could be a winner.
Robby is too much of a control freak and would not let chad do his job. Always been his problem

El Mamito USMC

she doesnt know how to drift, LOL... she shoudl watch CARS and learn a lil from DOC...

randy s

my life won't change at all whether danica drives pavement race cars or not but i'd love to nail her from behind somewhere in the middle of the mexican desert.

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
[video=youtube;8-yAET7fUC4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-yAET7fUC4[/video]

Found some competition for Danica in the nationwide series, Angela is 1990 Daytona 500 winner Derick Copes neice....enjoy

HarleyR

Those chicks couldnt drive a hot nail up a snowmans ass..... they are terrible to say the least.... the most underrated femal driver in the nationwide series is Johanna Long.....

e_lunatic

[video=youtube;8-yAET7fUC4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-yAET7fUC4[/video]

Found some competition for Danica in the nationwide series, Angela is 1990 Daytona 500 winner Derick Copes neice....enjoy

and its no secret in the garage that Derrick is going beyond broke supporting the team either.

#cantdriveforpoop

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
If this is what 12 year old boys look like then I may be starting to understand the problem the Catholic church is having with the priests.
Ok fine fair enough you found a pic of her that gets yer nob jumpin around in your pants,but next she will open her mouth and tell you what a great driver she is.......this shizit has gotta get old fast.

vegasloki

Danica is the largest waste of money ever to be put behind the wheel
Say what you will about the racing but she's a big money maker for Go Daddy and NASCAR. Her Q score is up there with Jr and Jeff Gordon. She's not bringing home the trophies but she's able to generate a bunch of cash for her personal sponsors, merch sales and brand recognition. It's a reminder that these days it's as much (or more) about marketing than it is about racing particularly for Cup racing.

PWR MAD

I still think she's good for the game. If the Busch brothers are supposed to be entertaining, then Danica is a hit. I'd rather watch a nice looking women drive than whinning babies.

vegasloki

Single car runs during preseason testing in a Hendrick car don't really indicate much...
It is a Hendrick car but the prep and setup were done by Tony Gibson and the SHR shop. Not a bad few days for Princess Sparkle Pony. She did take pole for the NNWS race last year and has done OK at plate tracks. The cars get upset in the draft there will either ned to be a few tweaks prior to the race or they won't be able to pack up like they used to. The bumpers also don't line up like the other cars did so even if they are able to make changes to settle the cars in a draft they still won't be able to draft like they have in previous years.