DanZio Class 1 testing Plaster City

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
Website
www.danzioracing.com
Here is some video of our continued testing of our Racer Engineering RC1. I saw two speeds on two different runs of 102 mph and 107 mph. I wasn't quite sure where the speeds were so my partner was basing the speed in the video based off of how fast his truck was going. The speeds shown on the video are actually a few seconds before the actual speed. He said it was the way he was trying to edit it. It should be pretty close, so here ya go...enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
It looks like you guys are really getting the car dialed in. I love the whole look of the car it really flows.

Bob.

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
Website
www.danzioracing.com
Thank you for the nice comments. We have some more work to do but she's getting pretty good. We'll keep posting more videos when we get em. We'll also be running the in car camera at Terrible's Town next month so hopefully we get some good stuff!

kenaroo

Reaction
Think you need a faster chase truck:)

looking good. how is the suspension in the whoops?

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
Website
www.danzioracing.com
Think you need a faster chase truck:)

looking good. how is the suspension in the whoops?

Its working really good. After this test session and analyzing the video really close, I am gonna put some more rebound in the front. The whole car is really close now so now its a matter of fine tuning and learning what works best for different races.

Bajades

Reaction
Website
www.bajadesigns.com
Looking good Josh. I'll be bringing my car to you soon for a tune on the dyno. It's going to get shot for Master Pieces in Metal in a couple of weeks so I'm waiting for that before I go testing.

freddy

Reaction
Awsome video with a great looking buggy. Thanks for posting.

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
Website
www.danzioracing.com
Its working really good. After this test session and analyzing the video really close, I am gonna put some more rebound in the front. The whole car is really close now so now its a matter of fine tuning and learning what works best for different races.

OOPS!! I mean less rebound

Reaction
Thanks for the great video, but next time keep the camera just out of the windstream so we can hear the racecar better.

DezGuy

Reaction
Can you let me know next time you have a chase truck doing over a 100mph down the highway, Dont want my family and I on the same road.

Baja Ghost

Reaction
We'll also be running the in car camera at Terrible's Town next month so hopefully we get some good stuff!

YOU SHOULD COME DOWN AND RACE THE MEXICALI 500 IN APRIL ! :rolleyes:

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
Website
www.danzioracing.com
Can you let me know next time you have a chase truck doing over a 100mph down the highway, Dont want my family and I on the same road.

**Disclaimer** Do not attempt. Closed course with professional drivers.