**DANZIO VIDEO** Primm 300...Fire, Speed, Passing, Excitement

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
So I'm not exactly a video person, but I did the best I could with my crappy computer. I also smacked the camera which caused it to go sideways, but the footage is still way cool!!!! I have dvd quality footage, but that is for another time and it takes 5 hours to load it from my crummy dsl.

This video is of the Primm 300. It is multiple clips of hauling A S S up the wash off the start, doing over 125mp on the way to Richard Boyles HMS on Fire, Doing over 112mph through pit 2, pulling a pass off on another class 1, and all around getting silly!!!!!

Hope you like it!!! YYYYYEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
YYYYEEEEHAAAW!!!

Great clip!

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
Thanks for letting me be a part of the team fueling the car this past weekend Josh.
No...thank you!!!!

I would also like to take this time to thank my newest sponsor, RINGER GLOVES!!!!!!! I loved my new driving gloves and the crew loved the work gloves!!!! I loved the feel and grip in the driving gloves, and there are tough as nails too!!! I had to do some work on the car, and they held up super good!!!! Not like some other gloves I have used!!!

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Great vid. You can really tell when you get on the pipe in Sheela.

ACME

Reaction
Class act, not only checking on your fellow competitor but trying to help out! Karma goes a long way!

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
No thank you!!!!

I would also like to take this time to thank my newest sponsor, RINGER GLOVES!!!!!!! I loved my new driving gloves and the crew loved the work gloves!!!! I loved the feel and grip in the driving gloves, and there are tough as nails too!!! I had to do some work on the car, and they held up super good!!!! Not like some other gloves I have used!!!
Oh no...Shameless plugs!!!

jajaja

Thanks again!!

Fourstroker

Reaction
Good stuff Josh. As mentioned awesome of you to stop at the scene of the fire and offer help

9rocky

Reaction
Class act fo sho!! Nice gesture Josh.

frankh

Reaction
Thanks you very much for stopping. Also anyone that stop and gave us your fire exstinisure sent me a email with your address and the size and we will replace it. One thing we racer should look at is how the fire exstinisure is mount some people stop and we could not get them off the car so I would guess you would not be able to either. IE: some were hose clamped in but not with one that had a wing nut. Again thanks for stopping.

While most people did stop you would be surprised with some of the people that did not.

ML Racer

Reaction
Hey Josh, what took you guys out?

We started to overheat around RM20, then just after pit 1, it went into limp mode (again) and I couldn't get it fired back up for a few minutes. Then the same thing happened another 10 miles down the course. That's when you passed us. It was RM68 when we lost the motor:(

BTW, I think the camera needs to be adjusted just a wee bit, my neck is sore:D

michael_loomis

Reaction
Haha awesome vid Josh!!

Loved the "how to fix the siren switch 101". lol

excellent sportsmanship as well.

ML Racer

Reaction
Thanks you very much for stopping. Also anyone that stop and gave us your fire exstinisure sent me a email with your address and the size and we will replace it. One thing we racer should look at is how the fire exstinisure is mount some people stop and we could not get them off the car so I would guess you would not be able to either. IE: some were hose clamped in but not with one that had a wing nut. Again thanks for stopping.

While most people did stop you would be surprised with some of the people that did not.
Well, I'm sorry to say that I'm one of the ones that didn't stop and felt bad about it. But as we got closer to your car, our first thoughts were "Holy Crap" and when we saw that both guys were out and OK and we saw other peolpe near by, we had a quick decision to make. I guess the Karma bit us in the **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME**. I'm glad you guys are OK and I'm sorry about the car.

deano

McDeano
Reaction
the danzio one-car is the baddest 4-wheeler out there IMO (paint scheme and all) .... i love how low you sit in that sled, it's like a vette !!! and the motor package is pretty retarded too :rolleyes: !!! but you gotta do something w/ alan's helmet piping and wiring harness though, those things are flapping around all over the place :eek: and you guys stopping to give fellow racer's a hand, is so "DA", you guys fit right in :cool: nice job ... d-no

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
No...thank you!!!!

Amen on Ringers Gloves :) leaves your hands baby soft!!!

Sheela sounds sexual!!!!!

Tacochase

Reaction
BTW, I think the camera needs to be adjusted just a wee bit, my neck is sore:D[/QUOTE]

Me too, at first I thought the course was off camber a bit.:rolleyes:

rickf

Reaction
Yeah! No head-banger music!
Great shots except my neck is a little sore on one side now. LOL

offroadracer516

Reaction
Man that car is MEAN
Felt like i was riding in a 3rd seat
Thanks for the vid Josh.