Danzio's Class 1 & Robby Gordon at Baja 500 2009.

herzeleid

Reaction
Well, some of you were there... some others could not. I filmed all the tt's and class 1's. I sent these videos to Cactus Films... and they included them in their dvd of this baja 500.

Well... Now... I only have these two videos. But there are more videos of this exact RM at their dvd.
RM 200, right after the Baja Pits... at El Borrego.
Enjoy.

Danzio's Class 1.

Last edited by a moderator:

310Kid

Reaction
nice vids. I would like to take whatever robby is taking before a race :) Also Josh your car looks soo mean, i love it.

BenStock

Reaction
Amazing the abuse Robby's truck can endure over 500, or more, miles. The guy drives like he ate some bad tacos and is desperately finding the closest honey bucket.

Thanks for sharing the videos.

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
The Letner car was the one pushing Josh down the road.
Just for the record, Mike Voyels drove the first half of the race and it was his first time driving my car. I wasn't in the car at this point. I got in around mile 220 right before Mike's sky ranch.

Great video!!!

herzeleid

Reaction
Just for the record, Mike Voyels drove the first half of the race and it was his first time driving my car. I wasn't in the car at this point. I got in around mile 220 right before Mike's sky ranch.

Great video!!!
I was watching the dvd... and then you pass that guy up.
Try to check it out if you have the opportunity. They have amazing shots of all the cars.

By the way, these engines sound so f......g mean!
I'll look forward to watch more of this action at the Baja 1000. I'll be filming, this time on HD.:)

P.S. Josh, do you have the In-car camera of this race???

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
I was watching the dvd... and then you pass that guy up.
Try to check it out if you have the opportunity. They have amazing shots of all the cars.

By the way, these engines sound so f......g mean!
I'll look forward to watch more of this action at the Baja 1000. I'll be filming, this time on HD.:)

P.S. Josh, do you have the In-car camera of this race???
No incar from the 500. What dvd??

3G RACING

Reaction
I think He's talking about the cactus video of the 500.

4130Clothing

Reaction
That'd be pretty gnarly to see the Alpha car coming up on you that hard and trying to out run it damn!

JWK Motorsports

Reaction
That'd be pretty gnarly to see the Alpha car coming up on you that hard and trying to out run it damn!
sorry josh... but kory halopoff is my cousin sooooooo i gots to root for him. but ur racer isssss sickkkk and sounds awesome!! thatthing could probably pull on an F1 HUH?! hahahhaah ;)

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
Mike has been around a long time and is a talented, smart driver. Our plan was to run a conservative pace for the first half of the Baja 500. Once I got the car, it was my job to either maintain our position, or get it on if we had to.
Kory is a very good driver, so if your tryng to be conservative and he is behind you, it's only a matter of time before he is knocking on your door. Obviously him and harley were the best that day....they beat all of our asses!!!!!