Darlard's New F-150 Prerunner

Dezertpilot

Reaction
That is going to be a reallllyyy nice prerunner!!! Ill admit Im jealous:)

Combz08

Reaction
Looks SWEET loved what MP did with JJ's truck I'm sure that this one is going to be just as sick

baja619

Reaction
Paint theme looks kinda like the Eleven Western Motorsports Theme. How about some pics with all the skins on?

PRErunIT

Reaction
Truck will be super clean but I am not all the into how Geiser douse the rear cages on the prerunner..

Mcarlson1

Reaction
Eh, its ok. lol just messin with ya, its off the hinges!!!! Keep up the good work! Whats the completion date aimed towards??

Thanks,
Mike

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Clean Looking truck. I wonder how much this truck is worth..

HooV
If you have to ask......

Nice to see that Darland is sticking with his signature paint scheme. He had the same (if not similar) on his Chevy 1500 and his Blazer if I'm right.

MPMetal

Reaction
Darland’s Prerunner has some great features, looking like VTR for debut. Wiring and interior should begin in mid July. The paint scheme is original, Jeff’s old stripes with some updates, very colorful with nice highlights. Motor is a Chevy BB, 572CUI which throws down 690 ft/lbs behind 660 hp. Should be able to smoke 39in BFG’s no problem. Typical Geiser chassis with their nicest dash yet. All the fancy stuff too more pics to come!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Looks nice..

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
MOAR!!!

So does Geiser do the chassis and suspension linkage and you guys do the rest or what?

Lookin' good!!

tcm glx

Reaction
Wow, looks freakin gorgeous. I love the attention to detail, the subwoofer, dynomat, rags on the jackstands so you dont scratch the tubing! AWESOME!

roser

Reaction
I'll take it in 5 years, after it's used up, for 250.
I just need to save up for 100 years.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
dont you need a rece car before a prerunner?
I would rather have a nice prerunner than race car, you could always race this TT prerunner:)