Darlington

carczar_84

Reaction
Well I guess we've all thrown in the hat for RG's season. Looks like he's starting 28th, I'll give him at top 25. It might happen??

Can't wait till the road courses. . .

Tristar Racing

Reaction
Well I guess we've all thrown in the hat for RG's season. Looks like he's starting 28th, I'll give him at top 25. It might happen??

Can't wait till the road courses. . .

Cars have been getting better.

Word is RGM has abandoned TRD engines and engineering support for Triad. In my opinion, this is not a good thing.

The soap opera continues...

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
Forgive my ignorance, but who or what is Triad? I've never heard of them. I do agree, dumping TRD would be a huge mistake.

spalind

Reaction
Maybe Fiat will be coming to NASCAR next year with their purchase of Chrysler...RG could move to them and give his standard "_____ is a great manufacturer and we are excited to be with them..."

kaw500

Reaction
This should be a fun race to watch
how about Mayfield? busted
RG air time during the Anthem

Tristar Racing

Reaction
Forgive my ignorance, but who or what is Triad? I've never heard of them. I do agree, dumping TRD would be a huge mistake.

http://triadracingtechnologies.com/

Basically its an engineering firm that was created out of Bill Davis and TRD. They do alot of the Toyota truck stuff, and provided a lot of stuff to the Toyota Cup teams in 2007 and 2008.

Supposedly RGM will be top dog at Triad, and a press release is coming. Time will tell...

For the record, my friends at RBR were less than impressed with Triad, and MWR was not competitive until they stopped using the Triad designed chassis.

spalind

Reaction
Who is RG's sponsor tonight?? I thought I saw Quaker State and I always thought he was a Valvoline boy??

dezertranger1600

Reaction
yep,quaker state.RG tagged the wall,stayed on track.

dezertranger1600

Reaction
haha MIKEEEYY! dumb SOB

dezertranger1600

Reaction
Wow...RG currently 42 as of lap 28.

kaw500

Reaction
RG car tight, going to raise the track bar and adjust the tow.
I think he will get back on the lead lap

kaw500

Reaction
two laps down, long night ahead

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
lol just turned on RG audio and first thing I hear is "they went the wrong way were off by an inch" followed by "were in trouble kurt" WAJ the saga continues.

kaw500

Reaction
lol just turned on RG audio and first thing I hear is "they went the wrong way were off by an inch" followed by "were in trouble kurt" WAJ the saga continues.

And he not happy, it's like three stooges racing.

RG" I'm going to be the caution"