Dash for Trash -- Desert Clean Up in Jean, NV

The Mint 400 is hosting a desert clean-up with Republic Services focused around the Jean OHV area. We'd like to invite all off-road enthusiasts to a day in the dirt to help clean up our race courses. This land is used not only for The Mint 400 but also for numerous races. The clean-up is designed to showcase the off-road community’s commitment to taking care of public lands while demonstrating responsible land use.

Participants will receive an official Dash for Trash t-shirt and one ticket in to our industry raffle. Participants will have the option to purchase more raffle tickets, with 100% of those funds going directly to Warfighter Made, a non-profit organization providing offroad recreational therapy to combat wounded veterans.

Prize List:
@PCIRaceRadios - Radios & swag
@MethodRaceWheels - A set of wheels
@OdysseyBattery - Gift card for free battery
@HeatwaveVisual - Prize pack
@PolyphonicAudio - Custom earplugs & shell casings
@AftermarketHQ - $250 gift card

To donate cash, services, or goods contact Kilian@themint400.com

RSVP to the event page here if you plan on attending and please do share with anyone that might be interested: www.themint400.com/dashfortrash

Last edited:

J Prich

Really looking forward to this. A lot of folks have tried and succeeded to some degree in organizing these kinds of things in the past but with the backing of Republic Services I think this has the potential to become something more significant. The hardest part of these deals is always raising funds for the collection of trash that's been picked up. But with Republic on board, that problem is solved.

Jean is the bread and butter of a lot of organizations, including the two wheel guys, shooters, etc. Keeping it clean and therefore open is in everyone's best interest and I think this event will be a really great PR showing of involvement on behalf of the OHV community. Look forward to seeing a lot of friends out there!

J Prich

Looking forward to it!

Thank you to PCI Race Radios for putting up a radio, swag & a $50 gift card for the raffle! Each participant will receive one ticket and have the option to purchase more. 100% of those funds will go directly to Warfighter Made, a non-profit organization providing offroad recreational therapy to combat wounded veterans.

AZFR8TRAIN

I'd like to help and may show up solo. Anyone else solo ? Need a rider with me or I can go with you. Also hope this helps to get back on top of threads and renew interest.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

ORMHOF

IMG_1814.JPG
Jenn Hellstrom and Barbara Rainey from the Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame will be at both the Dash for Trash and the SNORE Picnic. We are donating two tickets to the 2017 Induction Ceremony on October 30 at the South Point to each event, a $500 total value. While you're in the neighborhood, stop by the Gold Strike in Jean, and see our new display of historic off-road vehicles. It's open 24/7 and admission is free. See everyone tomorrow!

Thanks to everyone who came out to support the event. We had a great time and most everyone walked away with some great prizes from the raffle. Here are a few photos:

J Prich

Had a blast. Event couldn't have gone much better, looking forward to even bigger and better things next time around!

Chas Moore

This was an awesome turnout! Glad to be apart of it. The desert is looking much better thanks to you all. Although I wish it wasnt needed, Im looking forward to the next one.

-Chas @ Moore Racing Tech