Website
www.offroadaction.com

Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
Is this truck still with Roger N?
I think so. And also the Mighty Mouse truck I still need to post a feature on someday...

norman-mighty-mouse.jpg

Josh 8

RDC Crypto
It’s true. Covid, his liver s down in the icu. No services for some weeks.
On the positive side for the believers like Dave, it’s the beginning of something much better for him. I know this is true because I have had some great bible studies with him in the past. He knew the Bible well and showed me a lot in it.

Last edited:

Mumzy

RDC Crypto
Orange, CA now in Dutchess County New York
It’s true. Covid, his liver s down in the icu. No services for some weeks.
On the positive side for the believers like Dave, it’s the beginning of something much better for him. I know this is true because I have had some great bible studies with him in the past. He knew the Bible well and showed me a lot in it.
I haven’t talked with Dave in 20 years but still consider him a friend. I took a job for Dick Landfield and met Dave through him. Dave gave me the nickel tour of the shop and Bronco - this was before the Class 4 was built. I had road racing experience but little off-road and Dave invited me to “help” at a race. This led to almost a decade of one of the most memorable times of my life. It was a joy to see Dave accept his induction into the HoF and especially give ALL the credit to his Lord and Saviour. He is home now and the legacy that he has left on both the dirt and in others hearts will live on.