david carradine dead

TNT race photo

Reaction
one of my all time favorite actors, kung fu, death race 2000, checked himself out by hanging at 72 sad news,he is on my list of the awsome
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEtKj6keoYU&feature=related"]YouTube - Kung Fu Intro[/ame]

Shred918

Reaction
I was just watching Big Stan last night with him.....

Truly a sad day!

OldStroppeTeam

Reaction
Master Kan: Quickly as you can, snatch the pebble from my hand.
[Young Caine tries to do so and fails]
Master Kan: When you can take the pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to leave.

I guess our way will be that much smoother with one less pebble in the road .

07FJRog

Reaction
RIP "Grasshopper"

tmathews

Reaction
My girlfriend saw the news on Yahoo... Shocked me as well

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Sad deal...

.... you gotta figure it must really suck to be a BAMF for several decades and then go to Thailand to shoot a movie and possibly wake up one morning and realize you're old.....

But I agree Ramsey - Really dumb way to die.

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
There is supposedly new info from his rep that this was not suicide and is now classified as "accidental".

All the sources a google search did not seem newsworthy enough to link though.

Either way this is a bummer. Kung Fu was an awesome show.

The MSN article I found earlier said the local cop called it a suicide, but wouldn't identify the victim......

It was a strange deal at the office today when I told everyone - The younger guy goes, "Isn't that the old guy from Kill Bill?" and the older guy started spouting off obscure lines from KungFu......

He was multi-generational star.....

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
There is supposedly new info from his rep that this was not suicide and is now classified as "accidental".

All the sources a google search did not seem newsworthy enough to link though.

Either way this is a bummer. Kung Fu was an awesome show.

They said he was found hanging naked in a closet. How can that be "accidental"? It's either murder or suicide under those conditions.

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
He was getting off and got way off.

Exactly - reminds me of the Mormon dad that stayed home from church sick one week and his poor family came home from church to find dad/pillar of community that same way....

..... on the flipside, people get naked a lot when they kill themselves - Don't know why, but I wish they wouldn't.

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
In some piss-poor attempt at bringing the thread back to Carradine, I totally forgot he was in deathrace2000 - He made a helluva career....

michael_loomis

Reaction
I heard sex act as well... and as good of a martial arts actor as he was, all I can seem to keep visualizing is those dumb arse yellowbook commercials!