• Forum membership has its advantages....

David @ Mikes Sky Ranch

BajaboundMoto

Maybe you've heard the terrible news.... David, long time Mikes worker, the one who greeted you with a smile and cooked your dinner, passed away a couple days ago in an accident near the Mikes property.

It was not moto related (saying that because many of you know he went a bit too fast on his bike, and had scars to prove it).

David was a fixture at Mikes.

I always loved to hear his excited "HOLA Teem!" when I'd ride up.

He was SO helpful to SO many off-roaders.

This is going to be difficult on not only Mikes, but his love Blanca.

There will be a service for him in the town of Colonia Vicente Guerrero today (1/3) and a burial tomorrow at Santo Domingo, Vicente Guerrero.

Rest in peace my friend. You will be missed by more than you could have imagined.

Siempre en nuestro corozon David

TecateRay

Maybe you've heard the terrible news.... David, long time Mikes worker, the one who greeted you with a smile and cooked your dinner, passed away a couple days ago in an accident near the Mikes property.

It was not moto related (saying that because many of you know he went a bit too fast on his bike, and had scars to prove it).

David was a fixture at Mikes.

I always loved to hear his excited "HOLA Teem!" when I'd ride up.

He was SO helpful to SO many off-roaders.

This is going to be difficult on not only Mikes, but his love Blanca.

There will be a service for him in the town of Colonia Vicente Guerrero today (1/3) and a burial tomorrow at Santo Domingo, Vicente Guerrero.

Rest in peace my friend. You will be missed by more than you could have imagined.

Siempre en nuestro corozon David
Sad news, another Baja amigo lost. :-(

PAB

40's rock!
Such a bummer! What a great person he was, he will be missed greatly and my heart goes out to Blanca and the whole Mike's Family.

iribe51600

Long long life stories to go with our lost friend "cuñado" u will be missed our condolences to all of Blancas family!! Vaya con Dios amigo.

broncolee

What a tragic loss of a great person. My best wishes go out to everyone from Team Donde.
My best to Blanca and her whole family.
Vaya con Dios my friend for many years

Romanrides

This note came to me last week from Blanca:

Blanca:Fist I want to express my sincere and profound gratitude to all of you, for the affection and love that you all had for David, there are no words that can express how difficult and painful this has been for our family, having to face this abysmal pain. We know that no matter where David is right now, he’ll always be smiling us and watching for us in the way that only he could do. From the deepest of my heart.. THANK YOU, for having us in your prayers, for your kind words and for all your support, we’ll always keep your demonstrations in our hearts… I’d like to ask you all for one more thing… If you ever think of him, please do it with that great and warm smile that he used to give you every time you visited Mike’s ranch, it never matter if you visited us frequently or not, he would’ve always remember your name and how you’d like to be treated during your stay… for all the love you gave to my husband, with all my heart I thank you… God bless you all.