Dawna - MDR Volunteer Coordinator

Reaction
I am new to this web site but I would like to have anyone who is interested in volunteering for any MDR race in the future to contact me. I am open to suggestions, comments and new ideas. Thank you.:)

JAM 1600

Reaction
I am new to this web site but I would like to have anyone who is interested in volunteering for any MDR race in the future to contact me. I am open to suggestions, comments and new ideas. Thank you.:)
As most of you know Dawna has been working with Bill Hammock and MDR for a long time and she has lined many of you racers up at the starting line for either a MDR race or a CODE race. Dawna has been volunteering her time for many years and hopefully for many more to come. Dawna took on the position of Volunteer Co-ordinator this year at the MDR events and is responsible for making sure those ice chest that we provide are full of food and drinks for you volunteers.Dawna has also been helping me with collecting donations from Vendors for the Drawing Parties.Many racers/volunteers and spectators have benefited from winning a prize or two that she has collected.Dawna is new to RDC and I think we should all welcome her to RDC and give her a thanks for what she has done in the past and possibly in the future. Dawna will be contacting all of you volunteers with information about the race and if you have any questions please contact her and I am sure if she does not have the anwser she will get it for you in a timely manner ! I for one would like to say " THANK YOU DAWNA- OUR TEAM APPRECIATES ALL THAT YOU DO FOR US " MANRING MOTORSPORTS

Tundranation

Reaction
I will be there staging and flagging the race Saturday Dawna welcome to RDC ! :D

DUNE DUMMY # 29

Reaction
Welcome to the site Dawna. JRE Motorsports are volunteers that help with checkpoints, roadcrossings or rovers, wherevere we are needed. Thanks for all that you do. See you Saturday morning.

JAM 1600

Reaction
Ronnie - I have posted all the assignments. You will be with Eddie Haynes at checkpoint #2.
Dawna , please check with Ronnie as he is with the Shaasta Family and should be working with them ! Check your PM's please !

DUNE DUMMY # 29

Reaction
Dawna , please check with Ronnie as he is with the Shaasta Family and should be working with them ! Check your PM's please !

We are good with checkpoint #2. Thanks John. We want to run a checkpont. WE will see the Saastas out there.