Day 2 vegas to reno pit 3

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
It was probably on purpose as Andy McMIllin is such a jerk and is terrible for the sport. He should be banned.!!!! Really a post is needed about this. It is called off road RACING. Sometimes people get dirt in their face.... Lame thread...

Of course I am kidding about the whole Andy thing, just in case someone actually thinks I am serious and sends me tons of PM's about it..

beau_57

Reaction
He roosted the pit crew...i could see where your comin from if it was the race car...but the crew???

KCMotorsports

Reaction
Seriously threads like this are stupid, i don't understand why people need to try and stirr everything up. Why don't you PM Andy and ask him if it really bothers you...

JWOOD

Reaction
I was at pit 3 and got roosted by alot of cars. must have something to do with racing in dirt or nobody likes me.:confused:

Andy Mac

Simply Stunning
Reaction
Guys, he's right. I apologized to TJ, Danny Anderson and their co-drivers at the finish line. Then after we worked on our truck and took it to impound, I immediately went and apologized to Pat Dean who was in that Pit. I was frustrated not being able to get around TJ's car with Kevin Colan driving for awhile before coming into that pit, and I let the frustration get to me. I know I put people in danger and it was a dumb, bonehead, immature thing to do. (My co-driver even called me a dumb idiot as we left that pit) I guess I just can't explain being in the heat of a moment like that during the race, and I would really take it back if I could!

I spoke with Casey Folks after the race and with the car-truck tech director about the incident. We got it handled between our 2 teams, and there is no hard feelings on either side.

I apologize again LVDC crew, as I would never want someone doing something like that to our pit. It was dumb, I have learned, and you have my sincere apology.

Thanks
AM

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Guys, he's right. I apologized to TJ, Danny Anderson and their co-drivers at the finish line. Then after we worked on our truck and took it to impound, I immediately went and apologized to Pat Dean who was in that Pit. I was frustrated not being able to get around TJ's car with Kevin Colan driving for awhile before coming into that pit, and I let the frustration get to me. I know I put people in danger and it was a dumb, bonehead, immature thing to do. (My co-driver even called me a dumb idiot as we left that pit) I guess I just can't explain being in the heat of a moment like that during the race, and I would really take it back if I could!

I spoke with Casey Folks after the race and with the car-truck tech director about the incident. We got it handled between our 2 teams, and there is no hard feelings on either side.

I apologize again LVDC crew, as I would never want someone doing something like that to our pit. It was dumb, I have learned, and you have my sincere apology.

Thanks
AM

What the hell Andy?!!?

You should know by now that a thread like this is supposed to go on with rumors and speculation for at least another 5 pages before you get in here and explain yourself on an already squashed issue.

sheesh...... friggin n00bs.

:D:D;)

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Very cool of you Andy to step up and take responsibility for your actions... With that said, still a stupid thread.....

bobylax

Reaction
Andy, despite an occaisional brain fart, is a class act. They always give us a wave or a toot on the horn as they go by our check. Way to step up AMac.

beau_57

Reaction
Thank you Andy, I did not know that. I just wondered what it was all about...its all good. Way to step up.

jackassracing89

Reaction
Andy- right on man. Nice to see you step up and admit a fault.

On the other hand.... I was at the pit, watch u leave and to be honest yea you threw some dirt up but really, ur fighting for overall and had lost a few spots due to flats, and u were getting at it.

either way, congrats on the win and way to keep the rumor mill to a min.

Total Loss

Reaction
Nice job A.M.
Way to step up, get some good dezert karma from an initial bad decision.

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
We all do bone head things. Way to man up Andy. Its all in how you handle things. Class act.....

Chase 2

Reaction
Way to man up Andy.

There was a race where LR did that to the Vortec pit at llano Colorado when he was frustrated with Brian Stewart holding him up on the Trinidad crossover. He pull in next to Brian screamed at him and then roosted the entire crew. I personally was hit by a large rock by his actions. LR never said anything to anyone afterwords. I lost all of the respect I ever had for him after that, getting mad at another racer is one thing, but to take it out on a group of volunteers is really bad.

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction

Thanks
AM
Wow Andy - What a thread killer you are! LOL!

Way to own and it kill the rumor/drama mill - Very mature. Everyone here who has ever competed recognizes the heat of competition can get to you - It's how you respond when you're caught/called out and how you learn from it....

ProfessionalPitMan

Reaction

Thanks
AM
Way to go Andy. Very cool victory speech. You always come off gracious and cool when you win. How come if you do something like this one time you get called out.. but effing BJ does this crap all day and who cares that is just BJ being the coolest guy on earth! Thanks for admitting your mistake. Congrats on the win and the OA!