Daylight Savings Time

bobylax

Reaction
Just a gentle reminder for the Mint. Time changes early Sunday morning, so it will be a short night for all of us out there. 2nd race finishes 2:00am (standard, 3:00am DST) Sunday morning, 1st race starts 6:00am (DST) Sunday morning, so don't forget to move your clocks up Saturday night. We've got a good sized crew for our check point so I'll probably have a few hit the sack early Saturday so they're bright eyed and bushy tailed Sunday morning. I'm sure I'll be up for the early starts and waiting for the last stragglers coming by both days. No way I can sleep while there's racing going on! Everyone be safe out there, and hope to see all the racers come by us at least twice! (or 3 times depending on class) Looking forward to getting back out in the dirt, see you in 2 weeks:p

J Prich

Reaction
Will you be in your usual spot, coming off the dry lake?

bobylax

Reaction
Will you be in your usual spot, coming off the dry lake?
Yes, on the south east end of the lake bed. Not sure, but looking at the pit locations this year, we're running the course opposite from the last couple of years, so you guys will be driving past us onto the lake bed. You guys running the TPF Warbird truck again this year?

J Prich

Reaction
Yes, on the south east end of the lake bed. Not sure, but looking at the pit locations this year, we're running the course opposite from the last couple of years, so you guys will be driving past us onto the lake bed. You guys running the TPF Warbird truck again this year?
We're out this year, ending our streak of 5 consecutive years. I may be out and about though over race weekend so there's a good chance I may run in to you out on the lake bed.

bobylax

Reaction
We're out this year, ending our streak of 5 consecutive years. I may be out and about though over race weekend so there's a good chance I may run in to you out on the lake bed.
That would be great! We’re going to hit tech/contingency on Friday.

Crusty Shellback

Reaction
Thanks for the reminder about the time shift. Didn't really think about that one. Have passed it down to our team.

AZFR8TRAIN

Reaction
thats I great reminder especially for us Arizona’s who don’t believe in such nonsense. Yea I had not thought about it.