Days of Thunder - Pistola Style

J Prich

Reaction
Apologies in advance for the shoddy amatuer camera work! I don't have any sexy video/audio editing skills!

Anyway, Harry Hogge must have set Pete up with a set of special tires that were staggered perfect so he could take advantage of the high line. Or pehaps just taking a peek to check on RJ?

Last edited by a moderator:

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
hahahhaha, in my defence.....truck would only run at 3/4 and wide open throttle.....came down front stretch wicked and when i landed off the second table top and jumped on the brakes to pitch-it in (like jerry would) the engine died and it will not steer with engine not running , so at that point we were headed straight......luckily it stopped before we took the robbie-line............................

J Prich

Reaction
hahahhaha, in my defence.....truck would only run at 3/4 and wide open throttle.....came down front stretch wicked and when i landed off the second table top and jumped on the brakes to pitch-it in (like jerry would) the engine died and it will not steer with engine not running , so at that point we were headed straight......luckily it stopped before we took the robbie-line............................

LOL @ the "robbie-line". Congrats on the great finish. Through the first two it looked like Welchel and McMillen were going to run away but it's funny how things work out sometimes.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
I was on the other side of the berm, aways back, and heard the roar of the crowd. I was surprised to see something yellow coming over the berm and someone on the weatherman radio made the Robby line crack. I went over to investigate, and sure enough..... freshly trampled dirt and Maxxis tire tread! It was PISTOL for sure!

empty pockets

Reaction
Pistol it looked good from the grand stands,,,,, But
I thought you were going over:eek:

Fast Eddy

Reaction
What kind of steering is that? Looks like you need a manual steering box and some heavy steel wheels Pete! Congrats on a very good finnish!!!!!!!!