Daytona II, anyone care anymore

NicksTrix

Reaction
yes the season is getting a tad boring. anyone plan on watching this weekend or are you going to just stay outside and watch the little kids run around with sparklers?

randy s

Reaction
i don't care. but if it came down to watching the race or watching children trying to burn down the joint, i'll prolly watch the race.

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
watching the race for sure. double file restarts at a superspeedway is almost garunteed excitment (at least for the last 10 laps).

07FJRog

Reaction
Go Rousch team.

and My long time favorite Mark Martin.:)

Rog

michael_loomis

Reaction
I'm gonna go out on a limb and pick a real dark horse this weekend. Jeremy Mayfield is gonna ADHD and Claritin D "bump" his way to victory!!!

Haha I kid, I kid. About the victory anyways.

manicmechanic

Reaction
Jimmy johnson is my pick, with carl on his tail. Boring maybe, but a jump above no race at all!

kaw500

Reaction
oh what the heck I will pick the #7

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
That wreck brought Robby Gordon up 15 spots. thats good, because weather is coming.

kaw500

Reaction
Hell of a finish TS took KB to school
RG 22nd

tomahawkracefab

Reaction
i've just started followin the sprint and nationwide series now we got it on free for view channel...first race i watched was kyle busch cryin about a 2nd place finish and rudely stormin off from camera..so i've tuned into daytona rootin for ambrose , only to see busch SLAMMED into a recycled coke can ! bwhahaha... what a finish ! half of em slid over the finish line backwards !

they did a story on Marcus a few weeks ago on 60 minutes here , they asked RG in the pits what he thinks of marcus , he cheekily goes " marcus who? whats he do? " he kicks your a s s Robby ! thats what he does...:cool:

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
for all of you who didn't watch. Tony Stewart got the pole, Tony stewart led the most laps, Tony stewart was out first on every pit stop, Tony stewart won the race.

awesome finish. Go Tony!

RacerX

Reaction
How about that Caution with 15 to go for no apparent reason. It was NASCAR trying to bunch of the field. They didn't even say it was debris or anything. Total BS. But, it made for a good showing with KB getting tossed into the wall.

M_Solms

Reaction
And I am done watching NA due to the crappy job TNT is doing. Cheap digital gimmicks and a huge section of the screen lost to constant ads and trivia...this sucks and I am done.

LOL, what took you so long Dave

randy s

Reaction
i've just started followin the sprint and nationwide series now we got it on free for view channel...first race i watched was kyle busch cryin about a 2nd place finish and rudely stormin off from camera..so i've tuned into daytona rootin for ambrose , only to see busch SLAMMED into a recycled coke can ! bwhahaha... what a finish ! half of em slid over the finish line backwards !

they did a story on Marcus a few weeks ago on 60 minutes here , they asked RG in the pits what he thinks of marcus , he cheekily goes " marcus who? whats he do? " he kicks your a s s Robby ! thats what he does...:cool:
so does everyone one else though these days. marcos needs to win something before you can start crowing too much. he's a great driver and his time will come. but rg has won three times on this curcuit [4 counting one of the 125 qualifiers at daytona] so until ole' what's his name finds victory circle, it will be marcos who. sorry mate. but none of this makes much difference anyway. it's only pavement racing. most the folks here don't care much about that. how's marcos in a trophy truck? rg isn't too bad at driving one of those. honestly, most fans up here seem to like marcos real well. he's seems like a decent guy. but he needs to crank it up a tad and find out where victory lane is.

tomahawkracefab

Reaction
so does everyone one else though these days. marcos needs to win something before you can start crowing too much. he's a great driver and his time will come. but rg has won three times on this curcuit [4 counting one of the 125 qualifiers at daytona] so until ole' what's his name finds victory circle, it will be marcos who. sorry mate. but none of this makes much difference anyway. it's only pavement racing. most the folks here don't care much about that. how's marcos in a trophy truck? rg isn't too bad at driving one of those. honestly, most fans up here seem to like marcos real well. he's seems like a decent guy. but he needs to crank it up a tad and find out where victory lane is.

spot on mate , hey , I've always had RG as my fav driver in my profile ! I hope ambrose wins one soon , he's a lot better on the left and right turns from his touring car days here in aust.

my mate marcus....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coRdE9juqOc"]YouTube - Ambrose and Murphy huge Bathurst Crash[/ame]