DDay Pics..where to find them...

Bonzen

Reaction
Last year there was like 4-5 sites that had sandblast pics up, and for sale....so what are the sites to go check out besides Fish's and Prospectator. Thanks guys.

-Ryan

elcaprerunner

Reaction
I have been checking on www.desertrides.com cause they usually have UP stuff on there. They don't have them up but I'm sure they will because they have Jump contest and Baja Shop pics up too. Also a couple of from ocprerunners were there racing with a big logo on the truck and of coarse prerunners.com I would think will have some soon.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

Timmah

Reaction
Yeah, kudos to you guys behind the lenses some of you get some great footage and pics. On that note, mabe one of you got some footage or a pic of my run before my rollover. I was M51 the blue ranger that ran fairly late in the day. Seems a shame to trash my truck and not have even one pic of it in action. Please let me know if have what I'm looking for.

Thanks again,

GO BIG AND DON'T LOOK DOWN!!!!!!

dezdude

<font color="#800000"><b> RDC Photographer</b></fo
Reaction
We have ours up if you haven't already seen them. They are all for sale in high res. 8x10 or smaller. Just click on pictures in race-dezert.com

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
We'll have photos up by the end of the week on Prerunners.Com. I got ALMOST everyone, but there were a few I missed either because I was off searching for more batteries or because I was waiting for them to come around again and they never made it back by my spot. I certainly appreciate knowing there are others out there getting photos so there's not so much pressure on me to get EVERY shot (but I DO try). Thanks to everyone who's posted pictures. I will be putting up links on the D-Day page on our site so everyone knows where to go to find photos.

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
All the pictures I took will be up on <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dezertrangers.com>www.dezertrangers.com</A> in the next couple of days.

--------
"My truck wasn't built for your amusement, so stop telling me I should jump my truck."