De-arching deavers--Ford F150 2wd F69 springs

MALIBLOC

Reaction
Is is better to de arch a deaver spring or just go under the rear axle on the new body style f150. I like the lower stance like on Jesse jones truck. Im get the front done with a L/T kit and need the rear lower.

Scotty B

Reaction
It is no problem for us to lower the spring for you to meet the ride height you need. We do also offer the under slung spring which works great if you want to. A custom shackle is required for the under slung spring.

RACERX686

Reaction
We just decided to go spring under on my project chevy aka shredfest '09. (02 1500) why/what is changed with the shackle when going to an under axle, and what pack # would you recommend??

MALIBLOC

Reaction
Spoke with Scott at camburg and dropping 2" and spoke with Scott at deaver and he gonna bang them out for me. Thanks

geraldbaker

Reaction
Is is better to de arch a deaver spring or just go under the rear axle on the new body style f150. I like the lower stance like on Jesse jones truck. Im get the front done with a L/T kit and need the rear lower.

I think what you did was a very good idea. Having experiments on that F-150 would be awesome. If you also want to lower down the back of your truck, Adjust the shocks. There are certain Ford F150 parts that help the truck gain or lose height and one of these parts is the shocks.