Death at Arizona Proving Grounds...(kinda) WARNING!! GRAPHIC PHOTOS!!

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
Wow!

Joe Gibbs Racing driver Brad Coleman was testing a Gibbs NASCAR Sprint Cup Series car at Toyota Arizona Proving Grounds in June and came onto the radio and told his crew something rather unusual.

"Guys, I hit a coyote," Coleman said.

Coleman was running close to 200 mph around the 10-mile test track when he saw the animal wander under the outside guardrail.
"I'm in the middle of the corner, and I'm doing like 190," Coleman said Friday at Nashville Superspeedway before practicing his Nationwide Series car. "I'm just cruising. You run the high line there, because that's where the most banking is. It's the high-speed lane. There's just a guardrail there like on the freeway.

"I see this thing, it must've been 100 feet in front of me, just jump out. Right when I saw it come out from under the guardrail, I was like, 'That's a coyote.'"

"It just started smoking like crazy," Coleman said. "And it smelled terrible. I didn't see anything in the mirror, so I was like, 'I wonder where it went?' I said, 'Guys, I hit a coyote. I'm going to come in because I think it screwed up the radiator. I think it clogged up the grille a little bit.'"

Mumzy

Reaction
Re: Death at Arizona Proving Grounds...(kinda)

Can you imagine being the poor sorry sap that has to clean that mess up!

randy s

Reaction

slow coyote. bump draft?

randy s

Reaction

donny...what do you mean "kinda"? that son of a bit-h is deader than yesterdays communion wine.

OldStroppeTeam

Reaction

Shame he wasn't driving a Roadrunner....BEEP-BEEP !!

randy s

Reaction

so much for takin' shortcuts across the track to the trash cans i guess.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction

A bit graphic guys... could have put a warning :( poor 'yote

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction

A bit graphic guys... could have put a warning :( poor 'yote
The title indicated that there had been a death...if you're so worried about what you're gonna see, try this website:

http://barbiedolls.com/

Sheesh Gabby:mad:

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction

just saying... kids look on this site too... no need for the sarcasm DUDE!

randy s

Reaction

i think maybe the human nature part in most all of us make us look though. i mean why did you look? maybe just a tad too curious this time? DEATH AT ARIZONA PROVING GROUNDS. what exactly were you expecting? would it help if i told you the yote only suffered a few "scrapes, bruises and minor fleshwounds"and will be as fit as a fiddle and will be dragging your pet cat off in just a week or two???? i'm sorry...i'm just foolin'. it was pretty gnarly. just tell donny to stick it. froggy ole sob anyway.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction

So I guess since kids look on this site, we should never post stories of people dying in the dez, quads getting hit by trucks, or endangered turtles eh?

Since when is censorship up to you???

Kind of weird, seeing as how you have no kids, saying what is and isn't ok for kids to see.:rolleyes:

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction

There is a difference between a STORY and a very graphic PICTURE... a little warning was all I suggested... and as Randy said... Donny you can stick it :D LOL

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction

"DEATH at ARIZONA PROVING GROUNDS"

Death itself implies that something isn't right. If you can't figure that out, well then, I guess your new job offer I have for you will have to be rescinded.....

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to Obama's new censorship czar....DEZERTGIRL!!!"

Oh, and consider it STUCK:p

Score 44

<font color="DarkOrchid">Think Strange</font>
Reaction

Warning........
Bambi VS BMW

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction

Bambi
VS
BMW
in
Germany

They're lucky that's all that happened to the car! Must have been driving pretty fast - And if that deer came through the window you wouldn't be able to distinguish driver from Bambi!!!

michael_loomis

Reaction

Damn D... Somebody needs to help you chill the F out man.

Personally, since you added the whole KINDA in there, along with the PROVING GROUNDS (usually automotive related), I figured it was the catastropic failure of some engine or something else mechanical.