DEAVER BBQ?

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
Reaction
Anyone going to this on Saturday?? (it's the OC Prerunner BBQ)

<font color="pink">CU OFRD </font color>

singlehanded

Reaction
what time? I assume in the deaver parking lot right?

Jordan

Reaction
what deaver parking lot u mean the street? If alot show I have no idea where they are all gonna park. haha

drtdevil93

Reaction
theres plenty of parking, cars will be ALL OVER THE FREAKIN PLACE!! everyone do your best to bring as many prerunners and race trucks, i dont want this to be another stuper duty parade. one little thing i want to clear up: apparently it says there will be beer on the flyer. deaver knows nothing about this!! deaver doesnt want to know about it. we cant control it (hint), so be cool!
ive also heard something about a bikini contest. we are very okay with this!! no problems there. hope to see lots of faces there.

erik

drtdevil93

Reaction
i believe at 2 PM.

before it gets asked- directions.

from the 5 exit on fourth st. and go west (if you are going N on 5 its left)
you will pass grand ave. after you cross the railroad tracks you make your second left on garfield.
shop is the big red bard on garfield and second.

902 E. 2nd st
santa ana

erik

Jordan

Reaction
Erik thats what I meant there is no parking lot! haha cars will be all over the freakin place!

tim_krueger

Reaction
rain there's no rain in socal

haya opal remember me
ill try to make it but i think im going to the metallica icon taping
pm me we'll catch up

drtdevil93

Reaction
rain? who cares about rain. theres plenty of room inside, and our ventilation is plenty good to bbq in the shop. the furnace i use indoors releases about 10 trillion btu, so bbq away!!! we've all been busting our butts and staying late to get the shop cleaned up and pretty, so i wont accept rain as an excuse!!

erik

schafer

Reaction
Eric,

got a question for you, i have a prerunner pack on my taco i bought from camburg, is their a set amount of time before these settle? ive taken them out about 5 times so far and have been beating on them hard... just curious...

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Eric,

Good point... I just don't wanna play "Scotchbrite Man" next week.

-Gabe

drtdevil93

Reaction
thats something people have begun to think of as normal. a spring really shouldnt settle much at all. if you are really beating on it, then maybe on occasion bring the springs to us for a prep job, that will make them work better and increase their life.

erik

Donahoe

Reaction
schafer,,, Deaver has been testing Tacoma rear spring with Dylan and myself at Donahoe Racing on a few test Tacomas in the desert and just around town as well. . The next run of Tacoma Rear spring will be alot softer. I'm sure Eric or Jeff will soften your set up to match the new ones.. We are putting packages together to get the best possible ride. I have less time in most of the Race trucks we built and tested then this new Tacoma/Tundra system..... We will have the whole new system at Deavers BBQ... Come down and I will take you for a ride in our test truck.