• Forum membership has its advantages....

deaver f150 pack

drtdevil93

deaver just got our first set of 150 prerunner springs in. they will be available for sale very soon. up to 18" of wheel travel! wahoo.

erik

Rallyrick

Do yo guys have or are you going to ever build a set of springs for c1500's, if you need a prototype vehicle, let me know...

John Bitting

Administrator
Rick they have a nice pack they make, it was on my chevy and our photographers Jeffs chevy.. Jeff@Deaver should still have all the info. I think I went with a 2" liift in the rear and it settled a bit and worked awesome.

Erik, just a quick question i ordered the F-150 prerunner springs several months ago and was told they would be done in december then they werent done for new years and i am still waiting give me a Pm if you need to know who I ordered from i just want them now i keep getting the run around about the press breaking then after that got fixed they didnt have the steel whats the deal Btw you guys do a great job i just want em now thanks

Jihad

Drive it like you stole it!

Junior

Would you like a little cheese with that whine?

Junior
HAZLO EN GRANDE
O Mejor Regresa A Casa

drtdevil93

just a little misconception i want to clear up. we are not a large company. we have a total of 6 workers including the owner. and we do use very old equipment, so sometimes things break, and it takes a long time to get it fixed. however, we havent had any major equipment failure since november, so i dont know what thats all about. we have been out of race plate for nearly a month, due to a ordering error (thats what they tell me it was). and weve had to conserve the little we have, but it looks like we are clear now. anyways, the f150's should go on the test truck this week, hopefully it works out right, and we will be able to start selling them. as far as a c1500 pack, at the moment it is still a custom deal. ill start nagging jeff to do them next.

erik

drtdevil93

jeff says the 1500 is the next pack on the list. it usually takes at least 3 months to get new pack going. ill post as it progresses. BTW: we have 2 f150 packs, 97 and older, and 98 and up.

erik

Tony_Barraza

Erik-

You've GOT to count me in for a set for my 2000 F-150!

What lind of $$$ are we looking at?

Thanks!

Tony B.

"Get Creative!"