Deaver - setting the record straight

Jkrell

Reaction
I put up a post last week regarding an issue I was having with Deaver regarding contingency paybacks. Jeff from Deaver called me today to get it worked out. Long story short is was a combination of a misprint on a contingency payout form and bad communication that led to my problems. We got the issue resolved and all is well.

I can't express enough how much I appreciate a company that takes the time to call back a relatively small time, no name racer, on an issue that could easily be sweapt under the rug. Deaver has my business for life.

Thanks Jeff and Eric for great product and great service.

Jon Krellwitz

DMSRACE

Reaction
Deaver...The Spring Gods in DMS' mind...Jeff, Gary, and Erik, these guys bust their a$$es to get us dezert guys what we need and all that we have...Do not cut these guys short due to the fact that they are actually getting big with th Edge products and expanding their line and trying to grow..support these guys like they support all of us when no one else would...remember, what goes around come around...Deaver has all of our business and always will....they should have yours too.....

Kevin Davis

Davis Motorsports

Racer

To live life half throttle would be a waste....

dezdude

<font color="#800000"><b> RDC Photographer</b></fo
Reaction
I will definatly have to agre with that, they do build an awesome spring pack.
I had a custom spring pack built for my chevy. They asked me a few important questions about what my intent was for the truck. I explained it was mainly a daly driver, some times I tow with it, Plus load up the bed all the time (moving people, I was the only one with a long bed and always willing to help a brother) but most importantly it has to work good in the dez.
I have to tell you I couldn't have been more pleased with this spring pack! It worked WELL in all areas explained above!
My hats off to the guys at DEAVER

Jeff Archambeau
aka dezdude

jimpat

Reaction
do they rebuild stock springs..here we do lots of truck repairs and need a good and fast spring source, these farm trucks have to be on the run 24/7...picking potatoes and such... an a way, they also off road trucks... some what slow
jim

when everything is under control, you are going to slow!!!!!

martininsocal

Reaction
Hey Jim- was that you at teh Home depot in Hemet? or did you sell your van?

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

jimpat

Reaction
yes..it was me..was buying 1/2 inch EMT for the molds we are making for a one piece front end, 2003 jimmy, should have it done in a couple months
jim

when everything is under control, you are going to slow!!!!!

drtdevil93

Reaction
90% of our business is rebuilding springs, building up springs, repairing broken springs, and replacing old springs. we arent just off-road racing (though i wish we were), we do everything that has to do with leaf springs, on any vehicle.

erik