Decal Search

Lifeflight

Check it out. Thankyou L.J. Kennedy.3"x16.5". And will also have one 12" long. Now all the guys running "OSCARS" can run their decalCIBIE-LIGHTS.jpg

rickosuave1987

Ooh! I will take a couple of those Chenowth ones!

Lifeflight

They will be available by friday. Cash, or business check. Rich's Signs. 26615 Calle Lago. Capistrano Beach, Ca. 92624.
Ive been charging $20 per 1st pair and $10 per pair after. Includes postage. You will love them. Will be mailed out the same day payment is recieved.

rickosuave1987

Thanks Jim, I will get in touch with you Friday to get a few ordered.

7D6F250

dig those cibie decals! i'll be in line for some of those

Lifeflight

Have not seen the F.A.I.R sticker in the mail so i have scanned this from a 1977 Off-Road Advertiser. The lettering is a bit different but should do the jobFAIRnews.jpg

Lord Green

Sorry it took so long. I found a couple of other older stickers that I'll send in the next year or so. Ha Ha.

TMorford

They will be available by friday. Cash, or business check. Rich's Signs. 26615 Calle Lago. Capistrano Beach, Ca. 92624.
Ive been charging $20 per 1st pair and $10 per pair after. Includes postage. You will love them. Will be mailed out the same day payment is recieved.
Can we just show up and get them there? Im interested in a couple Stroppe decals for my Early Bronco.

LantanaTX

Here is one you may want. For anyone wanting to restore bilsteins, you can repaint them with Krylon or Rustoleum John Deere Yellow. We tried to paint the Bilstein logo on but it didn't work great. We found these decals in England but maybe Jim/lifeflight will want to make them available on this side of the pond.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Here's the latest from Jim, he reproduced the older Fox shocks stickers for the shocks themselves and they turned out GREAT!!!

20141109_120157 (640x480).jpg

Old Volks

Jim

I Got the Chenowth , snore , score and other stickers in the mail . They all look great . Thanks for your quick turnaround time . I'll be placing another order soon .