Deegan at home in Perris

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
Brian Deegan founder and mentor of Metal Mulisha set to take up the charge in his backyard in Perris.

Who knew one time moto/supercross racer turned FMX ICON extraordinaire would be racing a professional off road prolite truck on his local track in sunny Perris Ca.

Times have changed but the rider/racer inside is still hungry as ever for hardware and a big win.
Brian takes to the track this weekend at Perris Raceway in his professional TORC Series( www.torcseries.com ) debut against a stacked field with one outcome for sure.
TOTAL MAYHEM.

http://www.metalmulisha.com/

*Classic Deegan: MOTO XXX days
http://www.briandeegan.com/2vidrec/videos.php?id=37

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Cool to see Brian out there bang'n doors with the best of 'em. I agree with Kyle though, it's on...

brooke kawell

Reaction
my money on 99

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
runnin' wayyy harder in that new rig. Night and day from last year. Leaps and bounds amigo, leaps and bounds... only a matter of (a short) time...

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
runnin' wayyy harder in that new rig. Night and day from last year. Leaps and bounds amigo, leaps and bounds... only a matter of (a short) time...

x2!... his performance this year has blown me away.!!...

lets hope cary hart learns a thing or two from degan!! ... or at least wises up and steps into a pro-lite instead of a p2!!

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
The only thing that would make Unlimited lite a better fit for Carey is having direct feedback from a competetive driver on set-up and driving style. Other than that, everyone that has moved up from U-Lite to U-2 says that the Lites are harder to drive at the top level. The full size trucks are more maintenance (sp?) and break more parts, but are "cooler"...

PRO4-99

The Real 99
Reaction
Yeah deegans definitly becoming a truck racer for sure. But that truck that im racing has gotten on the podium with 3 2nd places this year and 1 Oakley fast lap award is the same exact truck, all i did was wrap the body and prep it for 09. So its brian getting better the truck he ran last year still kills it! just puttin in my two cents. see ya

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
Yeah deegans definitly becoming a truck racer for sure. But that truck that im racing has gotten on the podium with 3 2nd places this year and 1 Oakley fast lap award is the same exact truck, all i did was wrap the body and prep it for 09. So its brian getting better the truck he ran last year still kills it! just puttin in my two cents. see ya

Not to mention, Kyle's old truck got its 16th win in 3 years at the last Loors race and a championship in 07 with me driving. Kyle had another 15 or so wins and a championship in that same truck. I think that says something about Leduc race trucks! They work.
Rob

PRO4-99

The Real 99
Reaction
yeah we have raced together alot but i have also chocked a couple of times and gave him wins. But its always good to have competition! id like to say ill kick his ass but its racing and u can usually never predict how a head to head battle will turn out. That what i love about racing. yeah we will probly run head to head this year. id like to see you keep up in P4 buddy! thats some crazy fast drivin! thats why i perfer p4 over plite. But i will battle it out nomatter what im drivin