Del Mar HRTPROKARTS

07FJRog

Reaction
Fri-Sat-Sunday at 1pm and 5pm.

there will be an invite only Trophy Kart exhibition racing at the Del Mar fairgrounds.

Come check it out and bring the youngsters. two shows per day on friday, saturday and sunday at 1pm and 5pm. :) there also will be a few junior karts there also.

here is a chance for the little ones to meets some top TK drivers in short course racing and see the Karts in action.

they will be at the same place the trucks and buggies were at, should be setting up a track this AM.

posted for HRT Motorsports and Western Motorsports.

www.HRTPROKART.com

Rog

07FJRog

Reaction
cool Suzi, of say hi to the teams, and I believe a yellow truck has some familiar stickers on it! :D lol

Rog

martagrin

Reaction
I plan on being there Saturday. I've never been to the fair on the 4th of July before. I'll catch both shows, for sure.

07FJRog

Reaction
Cool, and please spread the word :)

07FJRog

Reaction
Racing today and tomorrow 4-5 July, yeasterday they were on the track right before the monster trucks :)

Rog

07FJRog

Reaction
Great shots Suzi! :)

Rog

brent_man

Reaction
if you have anymore pics of the prokarts and jkarts, i would love to see them? the ones you have already posted are great!

Socal Dez Addict

Reaction
That was a great event, The drivers did a good job on a tight little track.

We took some pics but havent moved them from the camera to the computer yet. Well except for this one

Scott Rehn

Reaction
:) Congratulations to "Lil Ms. Nugent." She was the class of the field in the stock karts all weekend long. It was fun to watch her battle for the lead in EVERY race. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt she win 5 of the 6 races that ran this weekend? Not only that, but for the show that I announced for on Saturday afternoon, she had the females in the audience SCREAMING to no end! Great job lil Nug & big Nug! Oh yah,,,,,, with all the FAB-TECH karts running up front all weekend, you'd think that they shouldve sponsored the event with all that added exposure! :D

Socal Dez Addict

Reaction
:) Congratulations to "Lil Ms. Nugent." She was the class of the field in the stock karts all weekend long. It was fun to watch her battle for the lead in EVERY race. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt she win 5 of the 6 races that ran this weekend? Not only that, but for the show that I announced for on Saturday afternoon, she had the females in the audience SCREAMING to no end! Great job lil Nug & big Nug! Oh yah,,,,,, with all the FAB-TECH karts running up front all weekend, you'd think that they shouldve sponsored the event with all that added exposure! :D
Not quite 5 wins, but she did get 3 wins, one second one third and a fourth. Dad was sure proud. We all had a good weekend for sure. Thanks for the kind words Scott.

07FJRog

Reaction
COngrats to Her, great job.

BedoJ

Reaction
Shouldnt there be "Trophy Guys" for the girls when they win????

Just sayin..............

martagrin

Reaction
My favorite part of these Kart races at Del Mar (aside from watching Wesley Atherton take his first checker) was seeing the kids get to be big shots for a while. They signed autographs after each race for at least an hour, took pictures with fans. This Del Mar gig introduced off road racing to a huge crowd of people who had never seen it before, and those kids, all of them, were awesome ambassadors.