Del Mar Tough Truck Champion ... Dan Pentico

D.L.C.

Reaction
I think allot of people think that Dan Vance was the winner of Tuesdays Tough Truck event but it was actually Dan Pentico pushing Vance to 2nd by a meir 0.70 of a second and another local AZ boy Brandon McNeil to a close 3rd.
It was an awesome event and we had a ton of fun. We cant wait till next year.

Here is a quick video of he winners runs .....
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDm0yUUUMns"]YouTube - Tuff Trucks 09 Champ. Dan Pentico's runs[/ame]

ProLite13

Reaction
We had alot of fun at this years event, we met a ton of good people and future friends too, the vibe was great.

The #8 MTEG truck was a learning experience for sure, being this was the second time I had ever driven the truck hard it took some time getting used to it. On weds we nailed a 30 second run and with more seat time it will only get better. The truck is soooo sick, it has alot of pre race requirements or it wont work properly but once its set up right its awesome. Nye Frank was really out of the box on this one. Its alot different than the curent #13 Prolite race truck.

Thanks Jonathan Elkins at NORTH COUNTY SPRING in Escondido, Ca. for sponsoring this event.

Thanks Dirt Life Crew for helping me field the race truck at this years event.

Big thanks to Jerry Byerman and the Dysfunctional Racing family for the hospitality while we were in Cal for the event.

Thanks John, Don and the WGAS staff for putting on the show and giving us the opportunity to show off the #8 MTEG truck to over 15,000 southern California off road race fans during the 2 days of racing action.

Thanks Jim and Dave with the TOTALLY OFFROAD RADIO SHOW for the spot after the event it was a blast.

Thanks to the photog guys for covering this event.

Thanks to all (57) racers for showing up and making it a challenge hopefully next years track will be more aggresive.

The track was small and tight but actually alot of fun. We will be back next year to defend the victory for sure. Also there will be other new comers to the event so if you have a tuff truck bring it out to this event its a ton of fun.

There were (57) trucks total in the event and they were some of the badest 1450 trucks around it was cool checking all of them out. I want one!:)

Right now the #8 MTEG truck is "THE TOUGHEST TRUCK" at Del Mar.

Mission Accomplished the first AZ. racer to win the overall a pretty sweet victory.:D

There are other missions in the works for the #8 MTEG race truck we'll see you soon.

DP:cool:

XMOTORCR

Reaction
dan any time you are more than welcome to stay with us. by the way it's Byerman. ;) hopefully we will see you soon

onepremiere

Reaction

D.L.C.

Reaction
those are bitchin photos

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
SWEET SHOTS! bummer I missed it...(this year)
Great job on the WIN!
Looked like a blast.;)
I'm thinkin' TI shoulda been there to "bring it LIVE"!

Dirty*

Reaction
Dan!! The photos are Insane. Congrats on the Win!! See you soon.

ProLite13

Reaction

WOW !!! One Premiere thanks for the love, I like how close you could get to the action and the way you could circle the arena for different shots at Del Mar up close and
personal it makes for some great photos. Im sure www.Lucky13apparel.com will like the first one alot.:D

Will you please email me at penticoracing@yahoo.com with info on how to get more? Theres a few people that want them.

Thanks again DP:cool: