Del Mar Tuff Trucks

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
The tuff truck races are today at the Del Mar Fair! They are at 1PM and 5PM, I think they are both the same and usally the one at 5PM is bigger. It cost $9.50 to get in to the whole fair and then you can go see the trucks.

Its usally pretty fun to see the different trucks, Perry McNeil always has a bunch of his trucks and Explorers out there also.

We are going to the 5PM show, if anyone wants to meet up let me know!

Go Big Or Go Home

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Never been before but thought since it is so close that I should go. Is it pretty fun? Lots of prerunners or no?

See ya in the dirt!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Heck yea there are usally a ton of prerunners. Lots of carnage from people flying over the tabletop and landing on the flat ground! Its pretty fun!

Go Big Or Go Home

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
Look for my buddy Jack Whirlow in his blue Alumacraft...A.K.A.= "Jacked-Up".
(It's the same car as in the ORW banner here at top of page)

<font color=red>"Quality has no fear of Time"</font color=red>

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
You guys allready missed some good carnage yesterday in the buggy class. See ya down there.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Tuff Trucks was pretty awesome! Lets just say that the Perry McNeil garage is going to be pretty busy this weekend fixing all those trucks!! Every McNeil under 21 was racing, including the 8 year old McNeil who was in his gas powered red ryder "buggy". They did a good job of the course lay out with some big kickers and some nice doubles and a triple. Sorry, Austin I didn't call, but I left your number at work!

See ya in the dirt!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
It was pretty cool, only lasted like an hour or so. As soon as we walked in and sat down a buggy jumped and landed on the front bumper and went over. Then there were all the McNeils there like always and their yellow explorer threw the driveshaft. Other than that it was still pretty cool some people got pretty good air.

Chance from SDprerunners old truck was there, its painted silver now.

I will have videos up in a little bit.

Go Big Or Go Home