• Forum membership has its advantages....

On Topic delayed Baja 1000???

Bobdepew

Been postponed because of rain they're going to race it Saturday the trouble is it's an off-road race I raced through rain mud snow back when I was racing class 11 if your vehicle can't go through water mud snow sand your off-road race vehicle is a POS and shouldn't be out there

cosmo

Super Moderator
Been postponed because of rain they're going to race it Saturday the trouble is it's an off-road race I raced through rain mud snow back when I was racing class 11 if your vehicle can't go through water mud snow sand your off-road race vehicle is a POS and shouldn't be out there
Are you down there? Have you personally seen the problem areas on the Pacific side of the course?

green787

Are you guys expecting the spectators to be sympathetic to your plight?????

Bobdepew

Are you guys expecting the spectators to be sympathetic to your plight?????
There are plenty of miles of race roads to watch the race off road racing is all about rough Terrain too bad the trophy trucks and unlimited cars will have to use their brake pedal to get through the terrain

green787

There are plenty of miles of race roads to watch the race off road racing is all about rough Terrain too bad the trophy trucks and unlimited cars will have to use their brake pedal to get through the terrain
It's supposed to be hell.... it's supposed to be a chaotic cluster F..... man and his machine against nature.... wild west.... Baja....
Oh nevermind..... How will the sponsors get seen with all that mud on the car....???

jon coleman

There isn't going to be anything even remotely easy about this year's course. Turning it into a giant chaotic clusterfook doesn't make it a better race.
But, the victory ( just finishing too)in this race will be Sweeeet, this bk1 over all win will make u immortal:D

DGruper

Friend sent me pics yesterday. The wash isn’t a super highway and the WFO dry lake beds have water in them. Wouldnt the delay be more about your support teams being able to even get to their posts?