Desert Assassin School of Desert Racing!

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Hurry Classes are limited and filling up fast.

If you've ever wanted to make the leap from back marker to top 10 or the podium this is your chance.

All 4 professional instructors will be teaching our style on the actual Primm course.

Our HIGHLY qualified instructors:

Trophy Truck....Pab with 132 penalty minutes
Class 1............Josh Daniels with 242 minutes
1600...............Bean with 198 minutes
Open Pro Bike.........Ox.....still to be determined but we're pretty sure he will do us proud!

HURRY.....Primm prerunning starts in August for the DA racing school.
Primm is a particularly challenging course as there are no highway sections and BLM rangers are everywhere looking for people racing where they shouldn't be.....

This is exactly why you need our special form of "expertise".........

PM for prices and details.........

You won't be disappointed..........Well........you might be if you get..... ahhhh.....well lets just focus on all the exposure you'll get for your team no matter how it shakes out!

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Calvada summit is almost back to the pre grading status.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I will volunteer to be a guest speaker one day since I am the only Sportsman truck to ever get DQ'd from SCORE I believe I have the proper teaching credentials lol

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
I am in!!!

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
And if you act now, because you know we can do this all day, we will throw in the Dessert assassins guide to vehicle cheating!!! This book is a must for anyone who wants to know how to hide an illegal nitrous system, run illegal fuel, or how to make you car make weight with the wrong tubing size!! These are secrets that us "Bunch of cheatin' mothers" have been crafting for years and are for the first time are available to the lucky few!!

As a special bonus, we will also throw in a list of everyone's race radio frequency!! This beautiful work of art has come from years of scanning behind pits and chase vehicles. This is especially helpful for propogating false information to the race car and chase crews!!! Watch them scramble as their car pulls onto he wrong pit, or goes to change an alternator that is perfectly fine!! Add minutes to their time while greatly increasing your lead!!! It's also a great laugh!!! Sham wow....two for one!!!

I don't know, It sells itself!!!!

Cheater

Reaction
Hurry Classes are limited and filling up fast.

If you've ever wanted to make the leap from back marker to top 10 or the podium this is your chance.

All 4 professional instructors will be teaching our style on the actual Primm course.

Our HIGHLY qualified instructors:

Trophy Truck....Pab with 132 penalty minutes
Class 1............Josh Daniels with 242 minutes
1600...............Bean with 198 minutes
Open Pro Bike.........Ox.....still to be determined but we're pretty sure he will do us proud!

HURRY.....Primm prerunning starts in August for the DA racing school.
Primm is a particularly challenging course as there are no highway sections and BLM rangers are everywhere looking for people racing where they shouldn't be.....

This is exactly why you need our special form of "expertise".........

PM for prices and details.........

You won't be disappointed..........Well........you might be if you get..... ahhhh.....well lets just focus on all the exposure you'll get for your team no matter how it shakes out!
I on the other hand don't think I did the DA proud on this one. Does that mean I am out?

Zambo

Reaction
Dessert Assassin.....now THAT describes me to a T!

Does the school provide us with dresses or do we have to bring our own?

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
Josh,
That is not fair throwing in the extras because you already did that for my car. That is how we won!

manicmechanic

Reaction
How much extra for the Invisable visable thing?

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Josh don't give out to much info......I heard that others are looking into starting their own schools.......Like that 1600 guy with 328 minutes!!! Now that right there is all natural talent. You can't teach that!!!!

CHEATER!!! Don't underestimate the eye in the sky.........there is NO WAY that they let a guy with the name Cheater get away with 0 minutes.........

If you do end up with 0 minutes then you will be required to be a teacher and to inform the rest of us how you pulled it off!!!!!!

It looks like we will be charging double if you want to enroll in Brian's classes........

LJ Kennedy

Reaction
Cheater ,don't worry you can come join the primm and proper boys with no penalties. We spend less time in the dirt looking for the "creative lines" and more time kicking tires and refilling ice chest . No dresses required ether!

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Pdaily your in for FREE.......It's the least we could do for you after you helped Josh to a 5th place.....Errrrr I mean 12th place........