• Forum membership has its advantages....

Desert Blast Pyrotechnic Video

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
This video is for all the Pyro’s at RDC

Desert Blast Pyrotechnic Video

1. If your you have Windows Media Player 7.0 -
2. you have high speed line or a lot of time

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.hi-techsports.net/db.wmv>http://www.hi-techsports.net/db.wmv</A>

Just because nobody understands you ......that does not make you an artist<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by klaus on 01/14/02 00:55 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

rdc

Re: Desert Blast Pyrotechnic Video *DELETED*

Post deleted by klaus

mgobaja

When and Where ???????? Can anybody attend do you have to belong to a millitia ???

fishd00d

What A Joke
In the last seconds of the video it says only 150 people are invited on a yearly basis in the Nevada Desert.

Go Big Or Go Home

rdc

We don’t do it anymore do to legal reasons ( as you can probably see why ) 1998 is the last year I’m allowed to show video’s to the public. We did it up Intel 2000, it was by invite only , and you would have to provide at least one element to the show…and it would cost at least $2000.00 per adult to attend.. it was a very life changing experience and i know i will remember it forever

Billy

Just because nobody understands you ......that does not make you an artist

mgobaja

I have also heard of a similar type event that happens at the Yuma Proving grounds once a year. That event allows privates citizens to use assault weapons, machine guns, cannons, bazokas, etc..

pjc

Chairman
What happened to Bob Lazar?

Wsn't he the guy that started this? Also, the man the spilled the beans on Area 51 and captive LGM's (little green men) ?

PJCinLV

rdc

yeah...Bob Lazer and a bunch of friends, started desert blast

Just because nobody understands you ......that does not make you an artist