Desert People Music

toyoter91

Reaction
hey i was just wondering who here has bought an album from one of the bands in the movie? i ended up buying the element of surprise album and am planning on buying the thrice album. laters i know this is kinda late lol but oh well. peace

"Its still good!!! Its still good!!!"

DPpatrol

Reaction
I got an advance copy of the new thrice a while back, very good. I heard their old stuff though is kind of weak.

jason

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Check the music page on our web site for a complete list of music and the contact info and/or web sites for the bands.

If anyone is interested I have access to a new 4 song demo from The Black. The band that I used for the intro song. I also have access to The Strange 7 song demo.

Curtis

blind655

Reaction
Yeah the movie had a great soundtrack. I have since purchased, Thrice "identity crisis" and "illusion of safety", and The Line "disimilar". All the Thrice Cds were very good, same with The Line. In the near future I would like to get one of the Samiam albums, any recommendations??

Later
Mike

A suburban might not be as good as a truck, but it comes damn close with 8 people in it

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
check out www.gosamgo.com (I think thats it) for Samiam.

All of their albums are great, especially the older ones. The new songs that I used are on Hopeless records. They said it would of been to hard to be able to use some of the older music because of licensing. There were a couple of videos of them on the Hopeless site last time I was on there.

curtis

Jimmy8

Reaction
Bueno has some pretty good tunes. I dont have one of their albums, but a lot of my friends do. Pretty good stuff.

"On A Mission"

MH20

Reaction
I already had basically all of it before I saw the movie...but I like that Element of Surprise song, I might pick up that CD.

1993 Ford Ranger Supercab 4.0L 2WD

toyoter91

Reaction
yeah they are pretty cool. have a lot of bass for punk i like the way it sounds. laters

"Its still good!!! Its still good!!!"