Desert Race In Puerto Penasco

TJ_Gambino

The beach side town of Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point) will host the Southern Az Desert Racing series for race #2 on May 12th and 13th. The Tequila 150 will offer Pro, Sportsman and Vintage classes for trucks, buggies, bikes, ATVs and UTVs. This race is a fast, challenging course with very little silt. All classes will run on the same day. Tech / Contingency will be held downtown over looking the sea of Cortez. Several hotel/condominium options are available for your accommodations. Puerto Penasco is a short 50 drive into Mexico and offers several dinning and entertainment options.

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 10.26.48 AM.png
tequila_150_map_AD.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 10.26.48 AM.png

TJ_Gambino

UTV RACERS . . .

tequila_150.jpg

AZ7000'

Mothers day was the killer for us... I was even going to have her race the bike and I would chase!!

scottm

Was there a race in rocky point last weekend? I heard there were race trucks and buggies all around town.

TJ_Gambino

rocky-point-map.jpg
Temps on the beach this weekend will be in the 70's. Great weekend to race in Rocky Point!

TJ_Gambino

Race #2 in the Southern Arizona Desert Racing series starts tomorrow at noon. Tech and contingency at Old Port in downtown Puerto Penasco.

tequila_150.jpg