Desert Racer Rock Crawler uni-tub done.

Hummerkiller

Reaction

Yes a few dents show and a few weld scars, butthat is no big deal for this racing machine that is 44 years old!

These were pictures from last week, and all the final body work is now done, but wanted to show these to everyone as they are new to posting anyway...LOL

The body looks sweet, and the frame mounting is nearly done, few last minute ideas on some mods!

The Power pack IE: Engine, transmission set up is next on the list after the wire harness is in place.

So she is coming along fast guys!

The body now completed we began the mounting of the uni-tub to the Ford Bronco II frame today and we are takeing some real great pictures of this historic event...LOL

Well Nate and I look at it that way as no one has ever turned a M151 into a desert racer/rock crawler before ever!

We searched the Web for months to try and find even one more and we could not find anything but our own info...LOL

Next pictures will be of the mounting and the engine work.

Bleddyn and Nate Cynfyn
FORD Racing
Team G-503
1962 Ford M151 Desert Racer/Rock Crawler project
Henrietta, TX

Hummerkiller

Reaction
LOL the axel is not even installed yet...LOL

The uni body now converted to a uni-tub is sitting on a trailer still in this picture.

Maybe I cropped it to much...LOL

The next pictures I must still develop are of the uni-tub mounted on the 1986 Ford Bronco II frame.

The engine rebuild is completed so now we are getting ready to install thw whole power pack, but must still finish the wire harness straps first tedius job as always, I hate doing the wiring on any project as it takes for ever and everything must be just right and lined up.

Bleddyn and Nate.