desert racing BROTHERS' son needs our help/prayers/miracle....

Chris Tobin

Reaction
Man, I hate to hear about sad things like this, especially when they effect young ones. As many of you know I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and as such I have strong faith in the promises found in the Bible including the one found at Revelation 21:3 and 4 which says in part "that God will wipe out every tear from our eyes... the former things have passed away." The former things it is speaking of are the sufferings we go through now in this imperfect system of things.

The Bible also talks of paradise conditions being restored to the earth and mankind being healed and brought back to perfection as God originally intended them to be before Adam and Eve sinned. The following link goes to a Bible based tract that can give encouragement that the suffering we go through will end and that God does care for us as individuals. I think the family may get some relief from reading it and the scriptures quoted in it.

Why Does God Allow Suffering? Will Suffering Ever End?

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
today was not a good one for any of us at the hospital, dylan went in for surgery at 1pm to remove his hand.....the proper circulation never returned to it so it had to be removed....so sad....femur and knee are doing well....

Speedster

Reaction
Pete, thank you for the updates. My thoughts and prayers are with Dylan and his family.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
if you feel like i do and want to go hug your kids right NOW......please
hate/ dislike this post.......hang in there dylan......

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Reaction
Wow. I have a boat with an I/O (prop) so I felt it was important to read it to my 9 year old son. "He said Dad, let's take my xbox over to the hospital so we can play it with him." Amazing how kids think sometimes. And yes, I would make the drive no matter how far from Ca. it is with that dang Xbox game no matter how far it is. Praying for a healthy and speedy recovery. Pete, thank you for the updates.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
Dylan has had a rough week. ..both the arm and leg have infections the docs are trying to clear up...he IS out of ICU now and in his own room...he is still having almost daily surgeries to get him fixed up.....

Bdub 1020

Reaction
Saying prayers with my grand daughter that I am raising. It took me many years in life to realize what is important. Let me tell you it is not material possessions. God please look over this family.

Chaplain Eddie

Reaction
My name is Eddie Baugher. I am the series chaplain for the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series / Arizona Regional Short Course. I am also the Field Ministry Director for Racers For Christ (Team RFC). Steve Hanson, "Chappy," told me about Dylan and gave me the link to this forum. I live in the Phoenix area and I would love to come up and pray with Dylan and his family, if that would be alright. My cell phone number is (918) 855-4240. I just want you to know that I am here and available if you need anything.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
Tara Lay Gagliardi with Lisa Fields Rivera and 10 others.
20 hrs ·
Dylan is out of surgery. Everything is looking good. No sign of infection in the arm or leg.
Over the next couple weeks he will go into surgeries every other day to check on the status of the tissue, make sure there are no infections and make preparations for skin grafts on the arm and leg.
‪#‎DYLANSTRONG‬

that is the latest from dylans mom tara.....and that is GREAT news that he is getting rid of the infections....

RG haters look away NOW.........................he called me this morning, almost distraught, telling me how close this hits to him......he was telling me how he wants to stop by and see dylan as he travels threw phoenix if that was alright.....pretty classy move.....good job rg, see you soon....

Western Motorsports

Reaction
I have not commented on this site for a long time. To read about Dylan just breaks my heart and I sincerely hope his recovery goes well. What a horrific thing to go through for young Dylan and his family. Sounds like he is turning the corner....That is Great news!!!.........Prayers are on the way!!!

Offroad Dude

Reaction
Thank You Pete for the news and keeping us updated. Seeing how the offroad community works to take care of one of our own is amazing ! My daughter came home from work and called me about this young boy she had to take care of and here heart was broken ! She is a nurse at childrens hospital in Phoenix and this little dude is one of her patients. It is a true honor to be a small part of the offroad community and to see the CLASS of people to save this Little Mans Life. We may battle it out on the course, but when poop hits the fan we come together as we should. My checks in the mail and Please keep us all in the loop and Prayers Flowing. Just another RG fan !

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
Dylan gets out of hospital today!!!! Long stay but he is doing well considering his injuries....there is a big benefit party at geiser bros this Saturday and everyone is invited....big silent auction as well

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
Auction is from 4-7 but party starts earlier

fordmonty

Reaction
Nothing breaks my heart like seeing a young child hurting. I've said a prayer while reading this and I know gods strength is going to get you through this. I'll keep saying prayers for Dylan and your family. God bless you all.