• Forum membership has its advantages....

Desert racing is officially returning to California. McKENZIE'S 300, June 6, Lucerne Valley, CA.

Jeffers909

Attention Race Family!

We are extremely excited to announce that the McKENZIE’S 300 is happening on June 6 in Lucerne Valley as scheduled!! MORE Racing has secured the first post-COVID SRP approval in the State of California!

Things will operate a little differently this race and we appreciate your cooperation with running a safe and successful race. More information will follow with these new requirements, but we could not wait to tell you the good news!

Make sure to get those entries in! M.O.R.E. - Mojave Off Road Racing Enthusiasts - McKenzie's 300 We will be doing the starting order draw Saturday, May 30 at 7pm.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email Cody at mailto:[email protected]

m300simple.jpg

g.out racing

Great job Cody on getting this race going. Racers definitely don't want to miss this race in Lucerne Valley, such a fun fast course.. Get out and race or go for a test / fun run.. 👍🏻

mrmatt

Excited to go racing!

ErikIrvine

yay!!

dhjeepgeek

It is a very fun and interesting course. The section between 28 and 29 are quite the wild ride. It would be interesting to see someone try to go really fast thru there. The new areas are fun, some of the turns onto the new lines are hard to find. That will change with traffic on it. Looking forward to the weekend.
Thanks Cody for getting this together and making such a cool course.

Class10DAN

where the race going to take place? going to California on Wednesday

CMA GUMBY

I heard it is going to be in Lucerne Valley.
Maybe I should read the whole thread and pay attention to the OP. 🤔

Fourstroker

SF is in Lucerne Valley aka Johnson Valley OHV off Camp Rock Road and Anderson Dry Lake

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Curtis I want to see every second! Tired of watching reruns!! Big Fan in FLA, so glad to see this!!! STAND ON IT PEOPLE!!!
As of now I plan on going and filming the race. Weather looks like it will be in the mid 80's. Perfect.

Also, none of our regular photographers could make it out to last weekends SNORE race. So I have Tuba working on a highlight video for our homepage and video page which should be posted this week.

Shoyrtt

Looking forward to a great weekend of racing and spending time in the desert again. Thank you Cody and everyone in the MORE family for all of your hard work and effort to make this happen!

Reece Pettersen

It is a very fun and interesting course. The section between 28 and 29 are quite the wild ride. It would be interesting to see someone try to go really fast thru there. The new areas are fun, some of the turns onto the new lines are hard to find. That will change with traffic on it. Looking forward to the weekend.
Thanks Cody for getting this together and making such a cool course.
Agreed 28-30 is very technical <5mph. If someone breaks in this section it will create a huge bottleneck; there is nowhere to pass. I was caught off guard how rough and steep this section is.

class5cole

Agreed 28-30 is very technical <5mph. If someone breaks in this section it will create a huge bottleneck; there is nowhere to pass. I was caught off guard how rough and steep this section is.
Pre ran it yesterday and that was the only section I had to dip out of. Truck was not liking it at all.