desert racing videographer looking to make some $$$ ?

rkracing

Reaction
I got this message on youtube just passing it on to any video guys out there looking to make some extra dough..

Baja Crashes and More - We're looking for them and we pay

I do not know if this is your thing - but you seem well connected so in any case could you forward it on to any videographers in search of extra business? We're an "amazing crashes where everyone is ok in the end" type of clip show - we pay to license footage.

PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL VIDEOGRAPHER COLLEAGUES IN SEARCH OF EXTRA BUSINESS!

Hello! My name is Jon Maas - and I'm a Producer on the Discovery Channel show "Destroyed in Seconds." We're looking to contact some adventure videographers in regards to giving them some extra business.

Long story short, we're a clip show from the USA and we showcase anything where something goes wrong and something is destroyed. (And where the person of course survives, or there is no person involved)...

And of course BAJA RACING CRASHES AND EXPLOSIONS!

Perhaps we can give you and your colleagues some extra business they'll still own the footage, we'll just pay to license let us know if you/they have any caught on tape scenes of destruction/accidents/crazinesss.

Let them know that they may contact me directly - and WE PAY!

Jonathan Maas
Segment Producer
Destroyed in Seconds
Discovery Channel
TEL 818-753-7092
FAX 818-753-7099 (ATTN Jon Maas)
jonathanm@pilgrimfilms.tv

baja619

Reaction
cool deal! There should be more than a handful of Filmers here with just what they are looking for.

worcs761

Reaction
I got this message on youtube just passing it on to any video guys out there looking to make some extra dough..
Am I reading this right.....This is a Jack hole tread if you ask me. Promoting Race,Crash and $$$$$ in Baja. Read the first line again"Baja Crashes and More - We're looking for them and we pay" Someone might need to pitch this thread in the trash can. IMO this is promoting booby traps. Am I right.

BoothPacific Films

Reaction
if they were advertising for footy in mex then it would for sure cause more booby traps. i don't think any north of the border film guys would promote a booby trap. i wouldn't.