Developers on InSane release a new game

D4D

Reaction
Yes you read the title right, the guys that came out with InSane are releasing a new game called 4X4 Jam, it is on the iPhone app store now and a PC version will be coming.

http://4x4jam.com/

michael_loomis

Reaction
Have it in my itouch. We can all be Pat Dailey now! Lol

The app is pretty cool, gets old quick with only 2 maps though. The truck in the app thumbnail isnt in the game either. Hopefully that all gets updated.

<Cody Agee>

Whippersnapper!
Reaction
Have it in my itouch. We can all be Pat Dailey now! Lol

The app is pretty cool, gets old quick with only 2 maps though. The truck in the app thumbnail isnt in the game either. Hopefully that all gets updated.
does it have his paint scheme??

michael_loomis

Reaction
Nah, it could be you too Cody! Lol

There more like 5 open cars though.

michael_loomis

Reaction
The maps dont end.. they just connect and start over! lol

I put it on hard, and raced some "jams".. first one to the check points wins that checkpoint. then a new one pops up. I've had other truck/cars in ront of my by ALOT win a checkpoint, and the new checkpoint pops up behind me.. I turn around and think, cool, im closer, i got this... then they come flying in from a totally different direction! lol

If you head AWAY from the check point, the check point seems to move to where your going, just farther away. weird.

There is a stadium truck game out too.. really cheesy.. They should combine the two.. and make it like 2XLs Supercross.