Deviate Films/ Changing Course release party and Lucas Oil kick off Party

deviate films

RDC Crypto
Website
www.deviate-films.com
Saturday March 12th at Pole Position Raceway in Corona Ca is the place to be. Come kick of the 2011 Short Course season with todays top drivers ans teams. Race vehicles will be on display as well as autograph signings from Drivers and some legends of the sport!! Race against your favorite iconic driver as well as enjoy some great food, beverages all while watch Changing Course. Enter the raffle for some great prizes. 100% of the proceeds go to Justin Imhoff and his speedy recovery. $50.00 celebrity race gets you entered in the race, a copy of Changing Course, 1 raffle ticket and a donation to Justin's recovery fund!! You can't beat it!! I am looking forward to having all of you there. So come out, race and enjoy some old memories as we kick off the 2011 Short Course season!!!

http://www.vimeo.com/19241618

Attachments

• postcard-4x6_premiere_frontv2.jpg
    postcard-4x6_premiere_frontv2.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 212
  • postcard-4x6_premiere_backv2.jpg
    postcard-4x6_premiere_backv2.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 168

deviate films

RDC Crypto
Website
www.deviate-films.com
FYI I have been to Pole Position the last 3 days and have the fastest lines down!! Good luck B!! jajaja..see you guys soon!!

deviate films

RDC Crypto
Website
www.deviate-films.com
bump---Thanks everyone for your help and posititive comments..This event is going to be great with all kinds of things going on! please come join us andkick off the 2011 Lucas Oil season and raise a few bucks for Justin Imhof.. Hope to see everyone there!!

Dirty*

RDC Crypto
Heard a bunch of people are coming. Brian can you update us on who's rolling out? Thxs

deviate films

RDC Crypto
Website
www.deviate-films.com
Well.. Team Stronghold will be there.. Waiting on confirmation, but I heard that Carl Renezeder will possibly be there with the family as well as Robby Woods and Jimmy Stephensen.. The Leduc Family will be present, Cody Rahders, Nestor from Trophy Kart, Bradley Morris and the BME Family, Tyler and Dylan Winbury, Cory Sisler, Chuck Cheek and family, RJ Anderson, Lot's of trophy Kart kids, Justin and Doug Imhof, Adam from FastAid, Lot's of desert racers have confirmed they will be there supporting Lucas Oil, and Justin Imhof, and many more to come.....Also Klen Laundry will be there, 4130 Clothing, and our own Jim Holtus will be MC'ing with Dave Arnold. Great way to kick of this season!! Beer's are on me this weekend so come on out have a drink on Deviate Films, and enjoy the evening's festivities!! If anyone else would like to display vehicles, or just want to come out and hang out with our racing family, please feel free to pm for my phone # or email me at deviatefilms07@yahoo.com. Great raffle gifts from Team Associated RC Cars, Deviate Films, 4130 Clothing, OGIO, Sixgear, Klen Laundry, Monster Energy, Lucas Oil Offroad and Lucas Oil Products, Simpson Performance (This one is worth the investment) and many more!!!

Dirty*

RDC Crypto
Well.. Team Stronghold will be there.. Waiting on confirmation,
-but I heard that Carl Renezeder will possibly be there with the family as well as
-Robby Woods
-Jimmy Stephensen
-The Leduc Family
-Cody Rahders
-Nestor from Trophy Kart
-Bradley Morris and the BME Family
-Tyler and Dylan Winbury
-Cory Sisler
-Chuck Cheek and family
-RJ Anderson
-Lot's of trophy Kart kids
-Justin and Doug Imhof
-Adam from FastAid
Lot's of desert racers have confirmed they will be there supporting Lucas Oil, and Justin Imhof, and many more to come.....

Also Klen Laundry will be there, 4130 Clothing, and our own Jim Holtus will be MC'ing with Dave Arnold. Great way to kick of this season!!

Beer's are on me this weekend so come on out have a drink on Deviate Films
, and enjoy the evening's festivities!!

If anyone else would like to display vehicles, or just want to come out and hang out with our racing family, please feel free to pm for my phone # or email me at deviatefilms07@yahoo.com.
Great raffle gifts from
-Team Associated RC Cars
-Deviate Films
-4130 Clothing
-OGIO
-Sixgear
-Klen Laundry
-Monster Energy
-Lucas Oil Offroad and Lucas Oil Products
-Simpson Performance (This one is worth the investment) and many more!!!

Thanks for the info Brian!! This is going to be a great event. Best of all it's free to come hangout and talk shop with the guy's. See ya on Saturday

GRANT@FUNCO

RDC Crypto
funco factory guys will be there in force

I guess I should rephrase that

The Factory Kawasaki backed FUNCO Teryx and Superlite team will be there wearing GREEN.

Dirty*

RDC Crypto
aefe50d7-450b-d7f3.jpg

aefe50d7-4522-5e48.jpg

The raffle was huge.

aefe50d7-453d-0391.jpg
aefe50d7-454b-f88f.jpg

Trophy Karts on display.

aefe50d7-456f-d8c6.jpg

Evan from 4130. And his ladies.

aefe50d7-45d5-7223.jpg

Nestor and Family

aefe50d7-45f1-2656.jpg

Robby Woods.

aefe50d7-460a-5450.jpg

Blanco Basura - can't wait to see what they are bringing to Lucas Oil Off Road. It's gonna be wild.