Dezert Nation TT

Anderson Bros Racing

RDC Crypto
We have been hard at work on our lap top computer designing a better race truck. The Dezert Nation TT or Smoke will have 90" track width, Wheel base is still undecided. Front suspension cycling a legitimate 24" of wheel travel (23 after bump and strap), the shock mounts are 32" from the bottom of the chassis, the shocks are using a 12" stroke with a +1" rod end (22.81 comp, 34.81 ext).

The Idea behind the truck is to build a competitive truck at a reasonable price. You probably will not see dimple died steering columns and little extra like that, but what you will get is a solid vehicle that will finish races. With decades of hands on off road experience and gifted Computer design of Zac Johnson. We believe this truck will be a front runner at a fraction of the price of others.

Estimate completion date 2011 August
Engine LS7 http://www.mastmotorsports.com/gascrate.php
Front Suspension 24" travel DN CAD designed
Rear Four Link 32" Travel DN CAD designed
Dezert Nation hub's 2.25 w/ wilwood 6 piston calipers
Housing undecided
TH400 Transmission Culhane built
King 4.0 Bypass 3.0 Coil over’s
Geisor body (Andy McMullen)
Track Width 90"
17x37 Good Year MTR w/Kevlar
Method Beed locks
Twisted Stitch seats
2.0x.120 4130 chassis Dezert Nation Fab (Hampton made)

Trucks will be offered for sale depending on customers preferences
Estimated price is still unknown

Attachments

• gd1.jpg
    gd1.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 672
  • gd2.jpg
    gd2.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 566
  • gd4.jpg
    gd4.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,637
  • gd5.jpg
    gd5.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 633
  • gd6.jpg
    gd6.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 589
  • Gd7.jpg
    Gd7.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 604

CRAIG_HALL

RDC Crypto
Website
www.halldesigns.com
TT or smoke? lol wtf...........oh never mind i get it. ;)

oh and um....is that full bump shock angle for reals?

For real yo! Matt don't be scared of shock angles..15° or so can still be an increasing ratio.. (not that I know anything on this particular truck)

zjohnson

RDC Crypto
Shock progression is similar to the new burg truck, along with SPD and geisers. Hard to tune? I'm convinced that the most important aspect of shock tuning is the man tuning them, also with position sensative bypass shocks, it can be as easy to tune as a desired progression. Plus there is an engine in the way!

RFS Motorsports

RDC Crypto
Website
www.rfsmotorsports.com
Looks kind of familiar. I would build a truck first before you just design it in cad. Trust me! Not saying that you guys will not do a good product. I have total faith in you guys so I hope it comes out the way you want. 300 man hours fixing cad problems suck!!!

Mcarlson1

RDC Crypto
I would listen to the man^^^^^ he would know since hes gone through it all in the last 8 or 9 months!

Thanks,
Mike

FABRICATOR

RDC Crypto
Looks kind of familiar. I would build a truck first before you just design it in cad. Trust me! Not saying that you guys will not do a good product. I have total faith in you guys so I hope it comes out the way you want. 300 man hours fixing cad problems suck!!!

x100 :)

Anderson Bros Racing

RDC Crypto
The idea behind the new TT is to have the front end and rear 4 link CAD design. The rest we will done the old fashion way, by hand.

It is not I-beams, it is center mounted A-arms.

RFS Motorsports

RDC Crypto
Website
www.rfsmotorsports.com
The idea behind the new TT is to have the front end and rear 4 link CAD design. The rest we will done the old fashion way, by hand.

It is not I-beams, it is center mounted A-arms.

I am sure it will be a great truck Rob. Good luck on the build. Look forward to seeing it!!!