• Forum membership has its advantages....

Dezert People 1-3

sb4pro

Just got my Dezert People 1-3 DVD Box Set . Ordered it on Tuesday and arrived in the mail today . AWESOME VID AS USUAL . I've seen clips and stuff on YouTube of them but now I can get my offroad fix anytime I want it lol .
IMG_5834.PNG

IMG_5835.JPG

troyharper

DA Meatball
Add Baja flo & D2g , They are must-have's .

Josh 8

Hey sb4pro. Send me the box of the one I am in and will autograph it for you. Coming here real soon, when I win the B1k and few times in row, it just might be worth something.... Two you! ✌

Chris Tobin

All of the DP videos are great, others I enjoy are D2G, BajaFlo 1-3 as well as Bebo, and RG Against the Grain!!!

Tons of hours of Desert fun on video, great for rainy/lazy days!!!

sb4pro

Hey sb4pro. Send me the box of the one I am in and will autograph it for you. Coming here real soon, when I win the B1k and few times in row, it just might be worth something.... Two you! ✌
There's only 1 box it's a 2 disc set 1&2 are one disc and 3 is by itself lol

sb4pro

All of the DP videos are great, others I enjoy are D2G, BajaFlo 1-3 as well as Bebo, and RG Against the Grain!!!

Tons of hours of Desert fun on video, great for rainy/lazy days!!!
Against the Grain is awesome I've got that 1 too ;) . Where do I find the 1 for Bebo ?

Chris Tobin

Against the Grain is awesome I've got that 1 too ;) . Where do I find the 1 for Bebo ?
I think I got it here on RDC, but I may have gotten it from RGs Anaheim, CA shop years ago too... I am not sure...