• Forum membership has its advantages....

Dezert People 11 Video Trailer & Premiere Tour Info

Below is the Dezert People 11 Premiere Tour list that I will keep up to date as changes and additions happen over the next few weeks. Click each one for full details on each premiere. If you have any questions on a specific location you can post in this thread.

DP11 DVD and Blu-Ray pre-ordering is up now in the RDC store, click here. Shipping will start by September 15th. Shirts are also available to pre-order here.

DP11 Trailer:

We will also be having a big raffle at a few locations benefitting Fast-Aid. (Atrium, Legacy Brewing, BNS Brewing and Violas Tavern). We have some great prizes already and if you want to donate prizes you can contact me or anyone at Fast-Aid.

The DP11 premiere tour schedule:
Dezert People 11 is brought to you by - Off Road Action, Team Ford Las Vegas, Poly Performance, FOX, PCI Race Radios, Axial Racing, Vision X, Race-dezert.com, Baja Junkies, SDHQ, BNS Brewing & Distilling, Action Sports Canopies, GETSOMEphoto and HighRev Photography.

Last edited:
since i saw the first video , i always "dream" to be on it....like doing a big air jump .. or passing Larry Roeseler at the zoo road ..!! you know something radical !! :rolleyes:

11 years latter my dream come true lol :p min 0:39 ...... i know not thaaaaat radical but .. i did it !!!

can wait to have the dvd !!
Happy I could make your dream come true! Haha that's awesome. I love hearing stuff like this. Were you in the car that rolled or the one that had the camera?

jowoog

no love for Tucson this time ? i thought hotrods was a good time .

DezerBlingMoto

^^^^ I cant recall if its an adult atmosphere or can the family go ? I'd like to take my kids but im thinking it was a bar all around. thxs in advance for any info

^^^^ I cant recall if its an adult atmosphere or can the family go ? I'd like to take my kids but im thinking it was a bar all around. thxs in advance for any info
For Tucson? I didn't put that one on so I'm not sure. This year it's still up in the air but they are talking about Barrio Brewing possibly. Have you heard of it? Most breweries I know of allow kids but I will find out.

El Mamito USMC

cant wait for it...

jowoog

hot rods is a museum / restaurant / bar . so families are welcome . lots of parking too .