Dezert People 13 Premiere Tour Schedule and Video Trailer

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction

Click here to pre-order the DP13 DVD or Blu-Ray in the RDC store.

The Dezert People 13 premiere tour starts Saturday September 10th at Legacy Brewing in Oceanside, CA and Forestiere's Place in Clovis/Fresno. Check out the full premiere list below which will be updated frequently with dates, times and new locations. Click on each premiere link for full details.

We will be having a raffle with great prizes benefitting Fast-Aid at Legacy Brewing, BNS Brewing and Violas Tavern.

The 2016 DP13 premiere tour & expo schedule: (check back for updates)
Dezert People 13 is brought to you by – Off Road Action, Geiser Bros., Axial Racing, FOX, PCI Race Radios, Vision X, SDHQ, Offroad Tire Guy, Race-dezert.com, Baja Junkies, FAST-Aid, and GETSOMEphoto.

dezert-people-13-premiere-tour.jpg

Last edited:

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Looks epic as usual, good job so far!

DezerBlingMoto

Reaction
prepin' the body for vegas again ! good event put on an we always win a ton of stuff . :D

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
If anyone has a race truck or prerunner they want to bring to the premiere on the 10th at Legacy in Oceanside or the 12th at BNS in Santee please PM me.

The Clovis/Fresno premiere is also having a car show and I can get you in contact with him if you are in that area.

Bink Designs

Reaction
Will see you all at BNS Premiere! Looking forward to it, always good times with the off road community!

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Can't wait to get to the premiere at Legacy Brewing. I can't make it to all the premieres, but we appreciate the support of the Dezert People series over the years, as well as all the sponsors that donate to make these premiers awesome! Hope to see you at one this year!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Ticket ordering is now available for the Scottsdale AZ premiere on Thursday Sept. 22nd.

- This years premiere is combined with the International Off-Road & UTV Expo film festival. There will be additional films by Crusty Demons and Busted Knuckle Films playing immediately after DP13 on the same screen.
- Click here to order tickets and scroll to IOUE Film Festival and choose 7pm, 7:30pm or 8:30pm. The International Off-Road & UTV Expo
NOTE: The premiere/film festival event is Thursday the 22nd (not the 23rd-25th). The ticket ordering website only lists the 23rd-25th for the expo dates as of now but will be updated to avoid confusion.
- This years tickets are being sold as general admission. We suggest getting there early to pick your seats and order your food and drinks.

Chris Tobin

Reaction
As usual Curtis AWESOME job!!!! I'll have to wait to see it on DVD or Bluray though...

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
I don't know whos idea it was to put these on Xbox to download.

But that guy needs a raise!

Which ones are you seeing on Xbox? I have a company that manages getting them on iTunes for rent and you can buy to download it and they also do the same for Amazon, Youtube and a few other on demand services like Xbox. DP4 - DP12 all should be available. DP13 will be in a couple months.

kyle_pc_75

Reaction
Thanks for letting us premier it at our race! That was a great way to end the weekend. Awesome video as usual.

HardCharger81

Reaction
Which ones are you seeing on Xbox? I have a company that manages getting them on iTunes for rent and you can buy to download it and they also do the same for Amazon, Youtube and a few other on demand services like Xbox. DP4 - DP12 all should be available. DP13 will be in a couple months.

I believe I have 9-12 downloaded through Microsoft's/XBox's movie service.