Dezert People 14 video trailer & premiere tour info

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction

Geiser Bros. & RPM Offroad presents the Dezert People 14 Premiere Tour! I will keep this thread and post updated with the latest info about the premieres and any new locations added.

Click here to pre-order the DVD and Blu-Ray.

The 2017 DP14 premiere tour schedule: (click on each date for details about each location)
DP Expo Booths with DVDs, Blu-Ray’s & shirts for sale. Free posters & stickers:
  • September 9th, SRD OffRoad Show & Camp, Vista, CA.
  • September 15-17th, Sand Sports Super Show, Costa Mesa, CA. Main building #10.
  • September 30th-October 1st, Off Road Expo, Pomona, CA. Main building #4.

Dezert People 14 is brought to you by – Geiser Bros., RPM Offroad, Axial Racing, Off Road Action, FOX, PCI Race Radios, Vision X, KMC Wheels, Offroad Tire Guy, MasterCraft Safety, SDHQ, Total Chaos Fabrication, RPM Muffler, Race-dezert.com, Baja Junkies, GETSOMEphoto, and Gnarly Racing.

Last edited:

Mxrider909

Reaction
Trying to plan this out, I'd prefer to go to the IE one if it's happening any updates around that?

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Trying to plan this out, I'd prefer to go to the IE one if it's happening any updates around that?
I have an email out to the events person at Wicks Brewing near Kartek. A few people said that might be a good spot. I was also told about Stone Church Brewery and a friend might stop by there to check it out. It looks like a cool place but from the photos online it looks a little smaller and not many TV's. I might have a chance to check them both out Sunday. If an IE premiere happens it will be the end of September most likely around the 25th or 26th. All weekends have expos and races in September other than my first premieres on the 8th-10th.

J Prich

Reaction
X3 for Vegas, LOL.

calexiraptor

Reaction
How long is DP14? And hour long, same as last years. For Scottsdale I always play about 20 minutes of DP Money Shots while people get seated and order food/drinks in the theater and then the main video plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When can we purchase the tickets?

Chris Tobin

Reaction
How about a showing out here in Tennessee near RPM Offroad???

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
How about a showing out here in Tennessee near RPM Offroad???
That would be cool but I don't know anyone out there. I have only talked with Rick Geiser regarding the video sponsorship, etc... I will bring the idea up to him and see who is the right person to talk to. Not sure if it's something they would want to put on out there themselves similar to how the Fresno and Imperial Valley premieres are hosted by people I know. I most likely would't be able to make it out there with my current schedule.

Chris Tobin

Reaction
That would be cool but I don't know anyone out there. I have only talked with Rick Geiser regarding the video sponsorship, etc... I will bring the idea up to him and see who is the right person to talk to. Not sure if it's something they would want to put on out there themselves similar to how the Fresno and Imperial Valley premieres are hosted by people I know. I most likely would't be able to make it out there with my current schedule.
I would talk to Justin Mattney directly... I'll shoot him a text and see what he thinks...

Chris Tobin

Reaction
Curtis, Justin said to just let him know!!! So I will PM you his cell number and hopefully you guys can get it worked out!!!

Let us know the date if you can make it happen!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Hey @Chris Tobin it's sounding like something might happen at Quaker Steak & Lube restaurant/bar. I talked to Justin a few days ago and he talked to the owner who sounds excited to host it. I suggested the end of the month or first week of October to give some time to promote it. Emailing back and forth with them now!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Here is some info for all of the events happening this Friday to Sunday. More detailed info for each one is in the first post, click on the linked event.

The first DP14 premiere is this Friday 6-10pm at Legacy Brewing in Oceanside, If you have a truck you want to bring out PM me. We have some spots out front.

The Fresno premiere is this Saturday. And another event this Saturday is SRD's Offroad Show & Camp event in Vista, CA. I will be there from 12-5pm setup selling videos, shirts, hats and giving away posters.

Sunday is the Vision X Motors & Movies car show / DP14 premiere at Studio Movie Grill. Pre-order your movie tickets on the SMG website (click here)

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
Wow, is it wonderful hearing WM Bob's voice on the radio. RIP Bob! Very cool tribute including him in DP.