dezert people 2 dvd??

singlehanded

Reaction
Has anybody bought it from a shop yet? didnt make it to the premier and want to get a copy. Any shops in orange county have it in stock yet? thanks anyone

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
check our dealer list on the new dp website.
Then call the store next to your house to check availability. Most dealers either have dp2 or will have it later this week.

singlehanded

Reaction
Ya I called mckenzies-not in yet and
Donahoe racing -no longer a dealer
dont really feel its worth driving 20-30 miles ech way to get it right today.

Sites

Reaction
I'm heading up to Baja Concepts Saturday to pick up a copy. I don't have the patience for shipping
After watching the sample clips of dp2 on the website, I just about I failed spelling. The production quality seems to be leaps about bounds beyond dp1 (which was incredible).

drtdevil93

Reaction
ya, i was gonna wait for mckenzies, but got impatient and drove the hour drive to kartek. ya, it was worth it, except that i was exhausted when i got home and fell asleep through some parts. no problem though, i was planning on watching it a couple times a day for the next couple weeks anyways...

its worth it, go get it.

erik

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
We are almost sold out! I think we got 30 on Monday and now we have 5-10.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Thanks again for the comments everyone!

As of now about 75% of the dealers on our list should have them. More are shipping today. We are still small so its hard to keep up this week after the premier. Another dealer that isn't on our list yet on our DP web site is Robby Gordon Off Road, and they have them in stock right now.

shrek

Reaction
Awesome, awesome, awesome...............great DVD!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys!!!

My team has moved up in the world now, we made DP2!!! We were crashing, but we still made it!!!

Shrek

singlehanded

Reaction
I got it at Robby Gordan Offroad itsa like 5 minutes from my house. Video is sick and crystal clear picture .

Crashbig

Reaction
Got mine in the mail on friday and I've already watched it probably 15 times, gives me the motavation to get out in the garage and work on my beast. Great job guys can't wait for the next one

schafer

Reaction
hey have you guys every thought about having it aired on like Direct Tv or something? ie ppv, i know they do it for smaller companies, because there is a street racing vids, that are actually local airing daily... on ppv...

Kbach66

Reaction
Crashbig.....you bring up an excellent point!! Lately I've been so damn busy with work that I've had no motivation to work on my truck. I'm going to have to get a copy of DP2 so that it can light the fire under my butt and get me out in the garage working instead of screwing around on the computer!!! Now I need to find a place by me that's open late tonight.....

Crashbig

Reaction
Yeah it works to get me out in the garage, now I just need a T.V. out there and I'd be set. I'd probably end up settin something on fire not paying attention to what I'm doing, wouldn't be the first time the trucks been caught on fire.