Dezert People "Lucky 7", August 29th The Shark Club, Costa Mesa premiere info

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Once again we will be kicking off our premiere tour at the Shark Club. tickets can be pre-ordered on the DP site. $10 general admission, or $25 for a DVD with free admission.
Click here to order and for more premiere locations

When: Saturday August 29th, doors open at 5pm, movie at approx. 7pm.

Where: Shark Club, Costa Mesa, CA sharkclub.com

What: DP7 premiere, prizes. The club has a full bar and also sells food.

Prizes for the Shark Club as of now.

Fox Racing Shox $200 gift certificate.

Bully Dog - WatchDog unit http://www.bullydog.com/product/inde...uct_detail/290

PCI - $100 gift certificate plus shirts and toys for the crowd.

Ntensetees / Baja Junkies T-shirts, Norco Tires T-shirts, & more...

OC Motorsports is bringing shirts for giveaways and a Team Associated SC10 RC truck for the raffle.

UPDATE: Azunia Tequila will be there buying the first $500 in drinks made with their tequila!

Last edited:

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Any buddy going to this???????

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
There have been allot of ticket sales already, so yes. Keep checking back for contests to win tickets and DVDs for the Shark Club premiere. I might post one later today.
I'll be there Curtis!! YEEEEEEEEE!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
First 5 people that come up to me at the door and say they are from RDC will get in for free and a DVD for $15!!

Tyler7

Reaction
been to the last 2 at the Shark club why stop now jajaja, I'll be there!!!

movindirt

Wham Spore
Reaction
Curtis, I know stupid ? but how does one get a chance @ the prizes?

Remember I have been stuck in Hell aka NorCal for the last 4yrs.... wadr to all that reside in that wonderful end of our great state! It's all your!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
First person to name the movie this is from wins a DP7 DVD and ticket to the Shark Club.

"could I have a double wammy burger with cheese, you getting this? And an order of wammy fries, and uh let me see, uh and a chuckawam shake"

gary

Reaction
any idea on ticket sales at this point? here's my sob story: my wife is due to pop around that date. kinda waiting to see if i can go or if i'll be in the delivery room....think it'll sell out?

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Dezert People Triple Down, somewhere in the video there is a still image of something, 1 or 2 frames. First person to tell me what it is and where it is in the video gets a free pair of tickets to the Shark Club.

update - you also get a DP7 DVD

Last edited: