Dezert People "Lucky 7", August 31st Arizona premiere info

AZmxer

Reaction
ordered my tickets!!

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Can you try the new movie theatre in Lake Havasu. They are open to all kinds of premiers and showings.I know we could fill up for one showing easy.Its a brand new ultra star cinema and they are into things like this. Their # is 928-764-2001

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
Can you try the new movie theatre in Lake Havasu. They are open to all kinds of premiers and showings.I know we could fill up for one showing easy.Its a brand new ultra star cinema and they are into things like this. Their # is 928-764-2001
lol thatd be cool though, D2G was shown in parkers theaters.

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Curtis what do you think about Havasu. There are alot of racers in this Tri state area

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Curtis what do you think about Havasu. There are alot of racers in this Tri state area
I'm not sure if we can add on any more locations. Our plate is pretty full right now and it's coming up fast. Still trying to work on the Vegas and San Diego ones.

But if there is a movie theater there that is open to the idea, maybe we could work something out with them where they just play it one night and we don't need to be there. PM me if you can find out or have contact info.

trent06

Mush
Reaction
What does it take to get on the list to have your race vehicle on display for the premier's in the future Curtis?

trent06

Mush
Reaction
For Arizona? Joe at Vision X organizes that one. If you run their lights you are more likely to get it in there, lol. There isn't to much space. Not sure if he has it filled yet.
LOL That could be our problem, short notice but I am sure for a future premier we could get our TT out there aybe our Stock Full as well.......? Thanks