Dezert People "Lucky 7" DVD trailer

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Here are the YouTube and Vimeo links to the Dezert People Lucky 7 trailer.

The premiere tour will start out at the Shark Club in Costa Mesa on Saturday August 29th. Doors open at 5pm.
The next premiere that is 100% scheduled is Monday August 31st at the Harkins Cine Capri in Scottsdale Arizona.

I am working on all of the other locations. Details, ticket ordering are at www.dezertpeople.com/premier

DVD preorders are available here

DP7 is sponsored by - Fox Racing Shox, Trophylite, Bully Dog, MasterCraft, PCI Race Radios, Lucas Oil, Total Chaos Fabrication, HighRev Photography, ORW, Ntensetees, Baja Junkies

http://www.vimeo.com/5947577

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guALg35v2_Y"]YouTube - Dezert People Lucky 7 trailer[/ame]

Attachments

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
BADASS!!!

Looks great like always.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
.... ohhhh whatttt.... did i see the dailey motorsports 5 car in there!!!...

looks great guys! see ya at the shark club!!

nickhead

Reaction
SWEET!!! its just gets better and better.. so will this be available in Blu-Ray??? :D the Teaser looks good, Cant wait for the 29th!!:D

Sud Productions

Reaction
Looks good gentlemen, I cant wait... your guys films are part of the reason I started.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
looks good cant wait :D

bomber

Reaction
Oh yes, time to add another bada$$ DP movie to the collection! Can't wait, and hoping there'll be a blu-ray version.

QurtysLyn

Reaction
Looks awesome. Can't wait. Hopefully I can keep the drooling down till it comes out.

mpower

Reaction
got goosebumps watching that trailer

gil_caz

Reaction
Any word yet if it will be avail blu-ray? if so i will be in line for one of those.