dezert people tunes

elcaprerunner

Does anybody know what store I can pick up any of the music from DP? I tried Wherehouse and all those places but they don't really have any of it. I particurely want that song that starts off with Damon Jefferies that goes..............YOU BETTA STOP!..........HUH!...........NO YA CAN'T STOP IT! NO YA CAN'T! Also that song at the end by The Line that goes............PURCHASE IS A PROGRAM!............ALL WE DO IS FIGHT! I love that one. Also how come the R&D Motorsports link on this site doesn't work. I want to see that Trophy Truck that was at the Lucerne 300 a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone know another place to see that thing up close? Was it an actual tube chassis Trophy Truck or and 8 truck that could just haul ass or what? Did anyone get a good look at it before the race?

DIRT'S FOR RACING, ASPHAULT'S FOR GETTING THERE!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by elcaprerunner on 10/14/02 02:40 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

klaus

Administrator
Go to <A target="_blank" HREF=http://dezertpeople.com>dezertpeople.com</A> and look in the music section.
We have every band listed with either contact info such as links to the bands webpage or the label. Hopefully that will help you. Some of the bands are rather small and may not be available at every music store.
Contact them. Tell them you learned about them from the video and thye'll dial you in.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
The band during the Damon section is my friends band "The Strange" They broke up because one of the guys moved away. They had a 7 song demo at the time I did the video and then they have a newer demo out now also. I just noticed their web site is down. If the e-mail doesn't work that we have on our site let me know and I will get you another e-mail address.

The Line is on Volcom Entertainment. It should be easier to find their CD.

elcaprerunner

Thanks guys. I will try thse links. By the way, great job choosing the music for DP. Are you taking suggestions for the next one? How about "My Own Way" by Pennywise?

DIRT'S FOR RACING, ASPHAULT'S FOR GETTING THERE

FORDTECH

the r&d trophy truck is all tube the only place to see it is probably there shop. ill find there new phone number and send it to you. i dont think they would mind showing you there truck.

im not afraid of dying ,i just dont want to be there when it happens !

elcaprerunner

Sweet dude thanks! My buddy who went to that race with me said he saw it at another race sitting on a trailor but he couldn't remember if was an 8 truck or tubes from cab back like the prerunner class. But anyway for some reason we still thought there was some stock frame rails somewhere on that truck. Either way it is badass.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, ASPHAULT'S FOR GETTING THERE

elcaprerunner

Hey FORDTECH, did you ever find that number? If you did thanks, and if you could not find it that's cool too.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

FORDTECH

yes i found the number the next day, and its still on my tool box at work, i havent forgot you. i guess ill pin it on my shirt tommorrow so i can give it too you ! j/k i tryed to send it to you at work but computer there is a p.o.s.

FORDTECH

i saw it in there shop and at a MDR race . i some times chase for them.