Dezert People Video

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Just saw that the Desert People video is now available on DVD format. WAY COOL......Thanks guys for making it available like that. Will be ordering it in the next day or so..........

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://vtrracing.50megs.com/> Speed Safely</A>

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
No problem...

We figured it was time since DVD players cost less than $70 at Walmart now. And at the Speed Sports Expo about 90% of our customers asked for a DVD. We were about to order more VHS but decided on the DVD's right now.

And just like the banner says I put 20 minutes of extra footage. It's almost everything that I captured during production but it never made it into the final video. After going through it again I was surprised at some of the cool shots we had that we couldn't fit in. It is all raw footage, not edited to music at all. If you didn't see yourself in the first release you might see your car or truck in the extras. There are more quads and bikes also.

Plus the quality of DVD is so much better than VHS. Both the Audio and Video are far superior. Oh yeah, there is a sticker inside also....

We will have them at our booth at the Sand Sports Super Show this weekend and at the Off-Road Expo.

Curtis Guise

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
It's also good marketing because now you will sell a lot of the people who bought the VHS, a DVD.

Kris
"I was thinking the exact same thing about you..."

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
We are going to have an offer for all of our recent VHS customers. If you bought a VHS between August 15th and September 24th and you want a DVD, mail me a copy of the receipt (from any store you got it from or from our web site), and we will send you a DVD for $20 total, no tax or shipping added.

AGAIN, this is only valid from us directly. Please do not ask any stores for a special deal.

send your receipt and $20 to:

Juice Designs
PO BOX 1419
Brentwood, CA 94513

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
That is EXTREMELY nice of you. Wish more companies were as nice!

See ya in the dirt!

Just4Fun

Reaction
What about the ones who bought the tape at the speed sports show??? I didnt get a reciept. Just wondering.
Jason
P.M. Fabrication

Tom_Willis

Reaction
bring some DVD's to lovely scenic Lucerne next week. I saved up my babysitting money.

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
i liked that video, do you think i should get a DVD player or a play station 2??? any thoughts?

*i like to move it move it*

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Just ordered it online, the final page was a little confusing because it asks you for DVD or VHS, but you cant change the option. When you first start though it also asks which format you want, which I chose DVD. Not sure if you were aware of this on the online ordering. Hope I get the DVD that I ordered..... :eek:) Looking forward to watching that video. Looks very cool.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://vtrracing.50megs.com/> Speed Safely</A>

jeff

Reaction
Some of the PS2 players SUCK for DVD movie playback. You'll get to a certain part of the movie and it just locks up or skips huge chunks of the movie. It doesn't happen on all DVD's (and no it's not scratch related) but it happens on at least 50%. I heard that it was common on the first PS2's that were built but have also heard of some new ones doing the same thing. Until SONY gets their video playback sorted out I think PS2 is for game play and a purpose built DVD player is necessary for movies.

Aloha

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I say just get a DVD player for $100 or less.

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

singlehanded

Reaction
Best buy sells them for like 70$ that will play cdr, cdrw and mp3's. And if it break before a year you can go and pay like 10 bucks for a 4 year warranty and they will replace it free. Thats what I am going to do, @#$% buying some 200$ progresive scan player if you dont own a 5000$ digital tv.

local

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Wallmart has an Apex brand dvd player for $69.00. We use it in our display. It's the best deal in town after comparing all other stores. It plays dvd's cd's. vcd's, mp3's . Photo cd. You name it.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
During the 20 minutes of extra footage, you have to check out Klaus. He is the one wearing a gray Camburg shirt "TUCKED IN" walking towards the beer truck. See who can spot him.. :)